General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, meoima said:

Am I the only one who’s scared for the auction? It’s 59 millions is this a joke?

I don't know, do you think they're trying to get his DNA and clone him? But they said these bids are verified, so... Unless somebody managed to find a loophole, this is pretty mindboggling.

11 hours ago, kiches said:

I’m catching up on all the footage so I haven’t had a chance to watch this press conference, but just reading the bits translated and this talk about whether he meant tv specials about his fans or fan made videos when he talks about the fit of the music got me thinking. TV Tokyo followed @Danibellerika And I at the Olympics and included us in their short TV segment about fans and it was interesting to see what did and didn’t make the cut, and how certain things were edited. 

When I saw the segment it was definitely made to be more humorous than I expected (although I enjoyed laughing at it all since it was exaggerated for humor on purpose and I probably have an odd sense of humor), a lot of the questions they asked us didn’t make it onto TV. They also very deliberately edited in footage of my tears after he was announced the winner while I was in my seat INTO scenes of Yuzu skating Seimei to make it seem like I was crying while he was skating. I know they were fishing for tears as they asked us during the SP if we cried and I told them specifically that I save any tears for after the free as I’ve learned my lesson.  This makes me wonder if Yuzu meant he notices the odd cut and splice into they do with their footage on fans. Perhaps he’s noticed sometimes their background music doesn’t fully match the video they show because it actually has been edited in. 

They actually found footage of you in your seat crying and edited it in? I'm impressed.