General Yuzuru Chat

This is an article of Japanese men for Japanese nationals published yesterday, and Keiji Tanaka talked a little about Yuzuru.  

https://sports.yahoo.co.jp/column/de...2200006-spnavi

"Since we both were injured in this season, we kept in touch with each other. We talked about a month ago, "Hope we can skate together in Japanese nationals.", but I feel lonely it did not come true. I want him to recover soon and show us healthy figure on the ice. There are many parts in him that I can respect as a friend and also as a skater, I wanted to see his performance and learn more, so I wanted to stand on the same ice with him sooner. But this time, I am going to concentrate on my performance."

Keiji says he is in the best condition now, I wish him good luck!

This season sucks... I really miss Yuzu ): I hope he's resting well in Toronto! I'm glad he and Keiji are keeping in touch :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I was wondering for those of you in relationships, does your partner ever get jealous of how much you care about Yuzuru? My girlfriend often gets annoyed/jealous when I talk to her about Yuzu >< (I'm also a girl haha) I've told her that I'm just a fan, I have zero romantic interest in him and there's a lot of other people who are his fans too but she finds it hard to understand and says she'd rather me not talk to her about him. I'm sorry if this is off topic, feel free to move my post to a more relevant thread!! I wasn't sure where to put it and this has been weighing on me for a while, I'm quite sad that I can't share this part of my life with her. 

3 minutes ago, omurice said:

This season sucks... I really miss Yuzu ): I hope he's resting well in Toronto! I'm glad he and Keiji are keeping in touch :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I was wondering for those of you in relationships, does your partner ever get jealous of how much you care about Yuzuru? My girlfriend often gets annoyed/jealous when I talk to her about Yuzu >< (I'm also a girl haha) I've told her that I'm just a fan, I have zero romantic interest in him and there's a lot of other people who are his fans too but she finds it hard to understand and says she'd rather me not talk to her about him. I'm sorry if this is off topic, feel free to move my post to a more relevant thread!! I wasn't sure where to put it and this has been weighing on me for a while, I'm quite sad that I can't share this part of my life with her. 

I think it’s natural for your friend to be jealous of your admiration for Yuzu ! It’s hard if she’s not open to find out more about him and become a fan like you ( I’m pretty sure she will be , that happened to me ! ) maybe with time and patience ....The planet is a very friendly and fun place for you to express your thought and feeling for Yuzu so don’t be too sad . As for me , I lost friend over Yuzu and stop talking to my husband about him . Well what am I doing ? I try to help but ...:happy:

18 minutes ago, omurice said:

Has she seen Yuzu programmes?  Does she have any idol or people whom she really admire?

Maybe show her bb Yuzu photos and videos?  Maybe she's jealous cos he's a grown man close to your age? (Our bb grows up fast! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

I would assume it's harder to be jealous of a little boy and mushroom Zuzu is very cute! 

a44f0515eafa497265c9cac0f1cfe3ca--ice-skating-figure-skating.jpg

9 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I think it’s natural for your friend to be jealous of your admiration for Yuzu ! It’s hard if she’s not open to find out more about him and become a fan like you ( I’m pretty sure she will be , that happened to me ! ) maybe with time and patience ....The planet is a very friendly and fun place for you to express your thought and feeling for Yuzu so don’t be too sad . As for me , I lost friend over Yuzu and stop talking to my husband about him . Well what am I doing ? I try to help but ...:happy:

2 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Has she seen Yuzu programmes?  Does she have any idol or people whom she really admire?

Maybe show her bb Yuzu photos and videos?  Maybe she's jealous cos he's a grown man close to your age? (Our bb grows up fast! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

I would assume it's harder to be jealous of a little boy and mushroom Zuzu is very cute! 

a44f0515eafa497265c9cac0f1cfe3ca--ice-skating-figure-skating.jpg

I've showed her several of his programs like H&L from this past world's... I mean she enjoyed the programs but sadly I don't think she's going to become a fan at this point. But this planet is definitely a great place and I'm glad I can relate to you guys as fellow Yuzu fans! @ruruzest I'm sorry to hear about your friend and that you stopped talking to your husband about Yuzu ): I definitely feel you...

@singcarcom She doesn't really have any people she really admires right now and I think that's part of why she can't understand. And yeah us being practically the same age as him doesn't help >0< That photoset of bb Yuzu is so cute though ahhh :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Maybe I can show them to her one day! 

5 minutes ago, kaerb said:

A soft boy ; u ; 

Media: *tries to paint a rivalry picture*

Shoma: I Like Yuzu...

Yuzu: *hugs Shoma* I like my kohai...

media: *tries harder*

Shoma and Yuzu: *go even more hardcore friendly*

Media: *fails*