General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Nice to see another guy coming out into the open! You are the 3rd guy to identify himself as a male after Max Swagg and me. Congratulations! You are a member of a very exclusive club. Are you the 3rd male in the Demographics thread? I'm too old to be a "fanboy". "Fanman" is more appropriate. :laughing:

We have to take all three of you to a competition >:) bring your small nephews, nieces, cousins... whatever! :rofl:we'll take care of the upside down banners

8 minutes ago, cirelle said:

:10742289: We’ll get through, somehow. With extra squishy streaming parties and stuff.

Actual pic of me at this point:

51940680.jpg

25 минут назад, Hydroblade сказал:

We have to take all three of you to a competition >:) bring your small nephews, nieces, cousins... whatever! :rofl:we'll take care of the upside down banners

Actual pic of me at this point:

51940680.jpg

I prefer to be this *there's a sea at the horizon, like there should be a light at the end of the tunnel :13877886:* It has delicious sweet fruits *tasted them in Italy once* 

ixXGTdk.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I prefer to be this *there's a sea at the horizon, like there should be a light at the end of the tunnel :13877886:* It has delicious sweet fruits *tasted them in Italy once* 

Kaktus-OPUNCIYa-cvetet-krasivo-i-daet-sl

that looks like the cactus fruit my grandpa loves to eat o: (actually the whole thing looks like our edible cacti...)

ETA: googled a bit and yeah, that's the cacti in our flag!

Depiction of me mid-january:

san-felipe-san-quintin-g01-p01-vista-cac