General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Floria said:

High quality jumps? :13877886:

I thought he has just started with stroking and crossovers 

They're not mutually exclusive. If he's only stroking and doing crossovers, he can't exactly do quality jumps yet. :biggrin: :13877886:

4 минуты назад, MrPudding сказал:

he be trolling

It's not like this is the first time he does it. :13877886:But, really, I would be reliefed only when he or Brian or Tracy say he jumps already.

UPD: Who I'm trying to fool? I won't be reliefed until evening February 17.

10 minutes ago, Floria said:

High quality jumps? :13877886:

I thought he has just started with stroking and crossovers 

da0c130389a3b8b0ab2dff9b22ab6ba1.jpg

On another note: If someone would have told me at the beginning of the season that waking up the news of Yuzuru WDing would make me feel relieved I'd have thought they were crazy :laughing:

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

They're not mutually exclusive. If he's only stroking and doing crossovers, he can't exactly do quality jumps yet. :biggrin: :13877886:

1 hour ago, cirelle said:

Can we just pretend ”low quality jumps” are like singles or doubles for my peace of mind? :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

Yes, he probably will need to gradually build up to quads again, and will need to test out his ankles with singles and doubles. Low quality jumps probably means his jumps are not yet stable for competition yet, so I hope he isn't pushing it on jumps yet, small steps small steps will still ensure he climbs over the mountain in time.