General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I love the way it highlights the difference in their personalities. Patrick seems to see it as a game of destruction, Javi as one of construction/creation. So curious to know what Yuzu and others would say.

Fighting with cows :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I love the way it highlights the difference in their personalities. Patrick seems to see it as a game of destruction, Javi as one of construction/creation. So curious to know what Yuzu and others would say.

Yuzu? Hmm...mental theater time. 

Scene: Yuzu is introduced to the world of Minecraft by Javi.

Javi: you know you could build an ice rink if you-wait, what are you doing?

Yuzu: I'm trying to see if anyone has put up a guide into how to build a freezing/cooling system to keep the pond frozen.

Javi: We might need to build an actual rink first, what will you do about the barriers?

Yuzu: *points to corner of a screen* There

Javi: o_O you already went ahead and did it without me? Why does this look like ice rink sendai? When did you do this?!

Yuzu: yeah...Javi, help me search for a freezing plan in english? How do you spell this thing? Is that the best search term?

2 Hours later, a complete ice rink is built, with an auto cooling and freezing system, transforming one of the ponds in the game into an Ice Rink Sendai, which he affectionately named Irene. 

Javi: Coool, we can totally skate in here. *steps in* Wait, how did I just lose 2 lives?

Yuzu: That's because you passed through the 4T barrier. 

Javi: 4T barrier?

Yuzu: yes, you have to do a 4T in that place otherwise you will lose 2 lives. 

Javi: okay...oh nice, you managed to get posters of Shizuka up, this really does look like Ice Rink Sendai. Wait! Why did I lose 2 more lives?

Yuzu: That area in order to pass safely, Jabi must do a 4Loop. 

Javi: ...Yuzu, are our avatars actually able to do these jumps?

Yuzu: I don't know...I haven't tested that out yet...

Javi: So I'm the testing guinea pig? Let me guess, there is also a 4S barrier, a 4Flip trap, a 4Lutz trip wire, and a 4A door?

Yuzu: Jabi is soo good! How did you know? :space:

At this point, Javi gives up. 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yuzu? Hmm...mental theater time. 

Scene: Yuzu is introduced to the world of Minecraft by Javi.

Javi: you know you could build an ice rink if you-wait, what are you doing?

Yuzu: I'm trying to see if anyone has put up a guide into how to build a freezing/cooling system to keep the pond frozen.

Javi: We might need to build an actual rink first, what will you do about the barriers?

Yuzu: *points to corner of a screen* There

Javi: o_O you already went ahead and did it without me? Why does this look like ice rink sendai? When did you do this?!

Yuzu: yeah...Javi, help me search for a freezing plan in english? How do you spell this thing? Is that the best search term?

2 Hours later, a complete ice rink is built, with an auto cooling and freezing system, transforming one of the ponds in the game into an Ice Rink Sendai, which he affectionately named Irene. 

Javi: Coool, we can totally skate in here. *steps in* Wait, how did I just lose 2 lives?

Yuzu: That's because you passed through the 4T barrier. 

Javi: 4T barrier?

Yuzu: yes, you have to do a 4T in that place otherwise you will lose 2 lives. 

Javi: okay...oh nice, you managed to get posters of Shizuka up, this really does look like Ice Rink Sendai. Wait! Why did I lose 2 more lives?

Yuzu: That area in order to pass safely, Jabi must do a 4Loop. 

Javi: ...Yuzu, are our avatars actually able to do these jumps?

Yuzu: I don't know...I haven't tested that out yet...

Javi: So I'm the testing guinea pig? Let me guess, there is also a 4S barrier, a 4Flip trap, a 4Lutz trip wire, and a 4A door?

Yuzu: Jabi is soo good! How did you know? :space:

At this point, Javi gives up. 

I have no idea how minecraft works, but this was highly entertaining xD 

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I have no idea how minecraft works, but this was highly entertaining xD 

I haven't played it, but I heard that people were able to build binary computer systems in Minecraft. And a group of coworkers I know played and managed to get a pipe system working. o_O So I imagine it is possible for Yuzu to at least build something that can play One OK Rock. 

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I just realised that recently I literally say the word 'f***' out loud when I see any Yuzuru pictures.. I think it's the side effect of not seeing him for too long :facepalm:

I always say dumb things when people show Yuzuru to me :13877886: I can't wait for him to come back so I can react normal at seeing him oops