General Yuzuru Chat

8 時間前, MrPuddingさんが言いました:

what about 400?? I'm seeing this a lot..

It seems the number of prize winners (FaOI 2018 tickets) is different by each supermarket/drugstore.  80 pairs (160) by AEON, 200 pairs (400) by KONAN.  I did not know this either.  I also thought the number of winners was a total number under P&G campaign.

I applied to ITOYOKADO supermarket, but don't remember how many it was :biggrin:

23 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

It's from his steady diet of way too many marshmallows (I finally saw the Ghana thing. :rofl: It was like letting a little kid cook! Does he even know what sugar is? All my teeth fell out just watching!)

Only your teeth fell out? I felt sick watching that sugar pile. Would you like more sugar with that cup of sugar, Yuzu?

18 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

It seems the number of prize winners (FaOI 2018 tickets) is different by each supermarket/drugstore.  80 pairs (160) by AEON, 200 pairs (400) by KONAN.  I did not know this either.  I also thought the number of winners was a total number under P&G campaign.

I applied to ITOYOKADO supermarket, but don't remember how many it was :biggrin:

They are already being raffled out?? 😱 No rest for the ticket hunters...

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

My assissantion attempt has obviously failed if you're still around to type that. (How, though? It has closeup trails on the ice and everything!) Or has your trusty keyboard taken over?

Dear gods, that signature gif... :13877886:

25 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

He's back in Toronto. Yes. 

Wish him a steady rehabilitation. I am happy he is back with Brian after a while. I am sure all the skaters at TCC hugged him and cheered him or something. Can you imagine? A welcome back party with a cake or something?? :war:

409966bb93683a480ecb19df5a260342--mounta

Still needs more marshmallows.