General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, katonice said:

TV Asahi will be broadcasting the GPS competitions, starting with the Rostelecom Cup.

Oct 20 (Fri) 20:00~ Mens SP

Oct 21 (Sat) 18:56~ Ladies SP/Mens FP

Late night 2:30~ Ladies FP

I just realized CoR is not even that far... I will have university and work to distract me and I'm sure CoR will knock at my door and. I won't be ready at all. 

(I'm so jealous... I wish I could go and even sneak in the schedule some Russia visiting but... I've chosen the wrong year economically to be a Yuzu fan)

I am glad to hear that Brian has altered their training to include separate, individual time with him. It will dispel, or at least mitigate, the increased tension that is normal between 2 rivals. While they haven't done this before, neither have they faced the Olympics in their respective positions before... for years the Olympics were in the future, but the future is now and it is time to deliver. Everyone here has already done a great job of explaining how the separate days will benefit both of them.  Brian can devote equal individual time to both at a time when they need it, and each guy knows he has done his best by them. And, come what may, Brian himself will know he has done his best to prepare them both for this competition. 

oh wow, that was so much to catch up. can't wait to see the fired up version of SEIMEI in moscow! <3<3<3 i actually didn't think yuzu's performance was THAT bad, but i was very surprised he fell on the triple axel. i actually thought Javi's fall on his opening quad was more alarming, but i guess he didn't bomb as much. :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid: either way, yuzu will come back stronger and fiercer! :snpeace:

7 hours ago, Floria said:

I haven't seen both programs since the day of competition. Somehow I want to keep for a while the memory of seeing them live, even for FS ( Yuzu fell from 3A right in front of me :facepalm: ). But I don't fill bad about rewatching the FS. It was heart breaking, of course, but he fought until the last second.

A 3A fall is rare and special...:darklordyuzu:

Bookmark feature is cool but where are the posts I wanted to bookmark 

29 минут назад, Murieleirum сказал:

I just realized CoR is not even that far... I will have university and work to distract me and I'm sure CoR will knock at my door and. I won't be ready at all. 

(I'm so jealous... I wish I could go and even sneak in the schedule some Russia visiting but... I've chosen the wrong year economically to be a Yuzu fan)

Next time, maybe? :10742289: (Nobody can stop me from dreaming that Yuzu will come to Moscow again; I've a strong belief in our famous hospitality :hachimaki:).

And I'd like to meet offline as many satellites as possible. I've never been a part of such a large international community before, so I'm curious about an experience of meeting people you first new (and became friends) being online.:81:

15 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I have some questions about the olympics. If anyone willing to anwer...:biggrin: 

Are all the skaters picked out already for each country to go and compete? Is Yuzu automatically get to go cus he is the Olympic champion? Please educate me.  :thanks:

Here's the information about qualification for the Olympics 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_skating_at_the_2018_Winter_Olympics_–_Qualification

Japan's got three spots for men's field, and considering Yuzu and Shoma are two stand-out athletes, both will go, barring some awful misfortune. 

18 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

(Nobody can stop me from dreaming that Yuzu will come to Moscow again; I've a strong belief in our famous hospitality :hachimaki:).

Hey, Yuzu has won the last Cup of Russia he went to (in 2011) if I'm not mistaken. If he wins here again, he might think Russia loves him and come back every year? :devilYuzu:

24 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I have some questions about the olympics. If anyone willing to anwer...:biggrin: 

Are all the skaters picked out already for each country to go and compete? Is Yuzu automatically get to go cus he is the Olympic champion? Please educate me.  :thanks:

Yuzu still talks like his participation at the Olympics is not a sure thing and I'm never quite sure if he's doing that for the laughs or out of exaggerated modesty lol

But it's like @Fay said, while it's not official, everyone knows and expects Yuzu to make it to the Olympics

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hey, Yuzu has won the last Cup of Russia he went to (in 2011) if I'm not mistaken. If he wins here again, he might think Russia loves him and come back every year? :devilYuzu:

And by then visa requirements to Russia will probably be lifted for my nationality.... Yuzu pls!!!