General Yuzuru Chat

22 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

The eternal issue though... is it really Yuzu? He seems a bit short and not skinny enough to me (although he is further behind)

The troubles of having his training fashion style copied :yznotimpressed:

Lol not sure if that's true or not. For people who have been following FS longer, is Yuzu among the first male skaters to wear tight fitting training gear that's all black - constantly? As in, probably 90% of the time he's skating at a comp that tbh for me it's become his look.

Tbh I don't see much male skaters nowadays with the fashion (or maybe confidence) to wear such form-fitting training clothes like he does. Or maybe I'm wrong.

19 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Lol not sure if that's true or not. For people who have been following FS longer, is Yuzu among the first male skaters to wear tight fitting training gear that's all black - constantly? As in, probably 90% of the time he's skating at a comp that tbh for me it's become his look.

Tbh I don't see much male skaters nowadays with the fashion (or maybe confidence) to wear such form-fitting training clothes like he does. Or maybe I'm wrong.

Lately, other, younger skaters at TCC seem to be wearing similar, dark, form-fitting training clothes. Jun-hwan particularly, but not just him, I think.

The skates are a good point though... has anyone at TCC copied those yet? lol (ETA: Actually, to my untrained eye, the skates could also be like these source: Wikipedia)

Hace 2 horas, xeyra said:

Yeah, looks like a stick of some sort or maybe even a rope.

It's definitely Yuzu in  black and blue UA.

We used these kind of sticks in skating class when learning crossovers, but I don't think this is what Yuzu is doing  :laughing:.