4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Aesthetically (because I'm older than all of them...) :rofl:

1. Yuzu

2. Javi

3. Boyang

4. Patrick

5. Nathan/Shoma

Special Mention: Paul Poirier

For ladies (there's no big 6 for ladies right? So I'll just pick anyone currently competing)

1. Pogo

2. Gabby Daleman

3. Wakababy

4. Laurine Lecavelier

5. Rika Hongo

6. Radionova

I'm a bit late to the party....pretty please can I join in?......

1.ZUZU. ...beautiful, majestic,cute,hot, Manly, fierce, talented, goergous. ..oh I could go on and on!,,

2. Javier...definitely handsome,  beautiful eyes

3.Boyang...adored him in Helsinki 

4.Patrick ..

5.Nathan..

6. Shoma...too short sorry!,,,

By chance I happened to watch last year's LGC at Autumn Classic... and now I'm intrigued because many things we saw throughout the season weren't present in that prototype of performance, for example the fist pumping during the middle sit spin. Of course, LGC was a brand new program, while Chopin is more than known by Yuzu and by all of us... but then again, even PW was a program Yuzuru knew very well, and imo the best rendition of it is Sochi. 

This is to say, I'm impatient to see just how far can Yuzuru improve his programs, what he will come up with. 4Lz is definitely one idea, but not his only one, I'm sure. 

I'm impatient, period, might have been a more honest post :laughing: -24 days, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

By chance I happened to watch last year's LGC at Autumn Classic... and now I'm intrigued because many things we saw throughout the season weren't present in that prototype of performance, for example the fist pumping during the middle sit spin. Of course, LGC was a brand new program, while Chopin is more than known by Yuzu and by all of us... but then again, even PW was a program Yuzuru knew very well, and imo the best rendition of it is Sochi. 

This is to say, I'm impatient to see just how far can Yuzuru improve his programs, what he will come up with. 4Lz is definitely one idea, but not his only one, I'm sure. 

I'm impatient, period, might have been a more honest post :laughing: -24 days, I guess.

I still mourn the head roll at "Go crazy" :sadPooh: i think we only saw it in the media day footage and in practice. Once.

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I still mourn the head roll at "Go crazy" :sadPooh: i think we only saw it in the media day footage and in practice. Once.

I KNOW right? The first time I saw it, I was like "WHY isn't this in every other LGC version ever?" Truth is, maybe had that CoD entered with a higher percentage during the season, we might have seen it more often... 

Also, if you're interested in listening to a wild squealing two year old girl Yuzuru, please tune in with Brian telling him:

"And both 3Axels were okay?"

"YUP" *superduper high voice*

4 часа назад, xeyra сказал:

Patrick got 9.25, Nathan 9 for SS. Granted, Patrick had 2 falls but still.... it's skating skills! The thing Patrick is known for and the very best at! He had better scoring in SS (9.36) at GPF with 3 falls!

I already accepted the fact that judges score PSC in general more like 6.0 system was, I don't think there was ever a score like 7 for SS and 9 for Performance for example, maybe not fair but it is what it is.

Speaking of Boyang - Spiderman was funny and in future it can be great show programme, but I think last season I even likes his FS better, hope this season it will be good too.