General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, sublimeskating said:

totally agree with you about the shib sibs!!!  very attractive people!!!

speaking of which, i find young yagudin and kulik very handsome too...

figure skating just has many good-looking people...

i've said this before i really think that yuzu's quad loop and boyang's quad lutz are works of art!!!  :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Life is fair, they may look gorgeous most of the time, but this is how they look when in air or spinning. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 hours ago, sublimeskating said:

spidey jump face!!!

boyang-quad-jump.png?w=267&h=423

14 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I wouldn't say that Boyang is underscored as much as I would say that other people are overscored and so it looks like he gets a different treatment. A little bit like Yuzuru. 

Following this logic, the closest skater to become Yuzuru's dignified heir is Boyang! :laughing: Same unfair treatment from the judges. 

I agree! Not just the unfair treatment though. Imo, Boyang has a unique charm and he reminds me a little of Yuzu during his first 2 senior seasons. I may be wrong, but I feel that Boyang has the most potential amongst the youngsters to become a complete package.

I'm ok with him still having the best 4Lz even after Yuzu debuts it (when?!!!) because Yuzu is already no. 1 in so many aspects. :snonegai:

This off season may not be like an off season, but I'm getting impatient....:tantrum:  I want ACI to come soon! Yuzu's new costumes? Javi vs Yuzu? Chopin 3.0 and Seimei 2.0? It'll be the most exciting ACI ever! :smiley-love017:

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I might be about to do something very, very stupid and spend money I can't afford to spend to have to have my mind blown twice. >_<

If we r lucky to get tickets