General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

THEY'RE AMAZING!

I feel like he's flexing them on purpose....but otherwise, yes...Amazeballs. :goe:

This is bad, now I feel like I want to see dem legs of all the male skaters. Who has the prettiest legs? Who has the most muscled legs? Who wins the perfect calves award? Who has the neatest looking kneecap? :facepalm:

Just now, Xen said:

I feel like he's flexing them on purpose....but otherwise, yes...Amazeballs. :goe:

This is bad, now I feel like I want to see dem legs of all the male skaters. Who has the prettiest legs? Who has the most muscled legs? Who wins the perfect calves award? Who has the neatest looking kneecap? :facepalm:

Patrick Chan's thighs are humongous. He should get an award for them. 

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: 

I believe Javi can have dem nice legs too ... :biggrin:

ETA: You've opened Pandora's box again ... :laughing:

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well I might give the biceps award to Javi. Boyang might get perfect calves?

I'll still give overall legs to Yuzu because they're my aesthetics, tbh. But Javi's biceps... yeah... :10742290: