General Yuzuru Chat

8 часов назад, KatjaThera сказал:

And I don't remember seeing that... do you have a link? I admit, I haven't properly watched Etude enough... it was when I was saving ice show videos that I saw what I think was its debut and it kind of blew me away. But I didn't mean re-using the exact choreography, but adapting it... well, no idea if that'd work either. I just love that kind of passion in him. But then again, I absolutely loved him in the Kobe finale, as well, he was so expansive and... I want more of that!

I don't know if he'll fit into Etude now. I remember how many fans me included wanted him to skate R&J1 one more time, so he did it as an EX but it just wasn't the same... so some programmes must stay in the past (they were skated in right time), some can be brought to the new level (like PW with new grown up sass).

8 часов назад, KatjaThera сказал:

I've seen people say Boyang has been working on the artistic side. I haven't followed him, so I can't say, but he is fun to watch

He became drastically better compared to previous season. On technical side I'd say the flow from the jumps became better but mostly the programmes fit him very well. So even if I think Nathan potenially can be artistically more interesting, Boyang was much more fun to watch last season (Nathan was more fun in JrGPF 2015)

15 minutes ago, Xen said:

Onmyouji Pooh! That'll stand out!

Are you going to ACI? Well hopefully I can get my sketching skills back, but maybe if I get lucky and get 10 minutes to sketch him while waiting in line or something, and glance up at him furitively, do you think his antennas will detect that a fanart is happening live? If he waddles over to see what's going on, maybe I should shove my sketch to you to hand to him? While I go hide somewhere cause my drawing's not perfect....

A sketch sounds like such a wonderful idea (provided you are blessed with talent, lol. If I tried to do a sketch that would be a disaster :biggrin: )

1 minute ago, Lunna said:

I don't know if he'll fit into Etude now. I remember how many fans me included wanted him to skate R&J1 one more time, so he did it as an EX but it just wasn't the same... so some programmes must stay in the past (they were skated in right time), some can be brought to the new level (like PW with new grown up sass).

With PW it's the opposite - it really didn't fit someone so young (and I still find it a bit tacky) but his performance at FaOI made me like it a lot more.  

And within a year I went from thinking Boyang was boring and lousy to watching Spiderman 10 times a day, obsessively watching his 4lz, and dying to see his new programs. So he has improved a lot. :7938863::tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

If I meet Yuzu in public it would be one of two scenarios

1. I don't notice him at all :slinkaway:.. I tend to space out all the time and don't notice what is happening around me (the true reason why I always get lost :smiley-ashamed005:)

2. I do notice but think "This guy looks like Yuzu, but there is no way it is really him.. I am not that lucky"... and then move on without doing anything :hopelessness:

That is me :shame:

27 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I love how everyone here has had thoughts about a hypothetical scenario of actually running into him in real life :laughing:

I don't think taking pictures without him noticing is a very good idea, kinda disrespectful?

If I had enough courage I would probably try to talk to him and tell how much I love and appreciate his skating but I very much suspect (knowing myself) that I would just freeze there unable to move or speak :5918bda872cf0_0006(2):

I would probably do the same , freeze and then cry later, beating myself up for giving up my chance in a lifetime...

OT one time I was in Starbucks getting in line and suddenly there was a commotion next to me, I turned and saw a group aof 4 or 5 people gathering around a guy, taking pic with him, I then ( afraid to be missing out, pathetic as I am,😝, came up to him too,and I told him "sorry , I don't know who you are but can I take a pic with you too?"  :facepalm:(until this time I seriously think I was possessed then) he was like of course nicely and someone took a pic for us. After that I asked the person and they told me he was the finalist in a very popular show on tv. I did check out and watch several episodes later on . Lol, I told my coworkers who did see the show and they all had a good laugh . He turns out to be a very nice  guy on that reality show

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

Uhm... if you don't mind me suggesting,

You can ask the nearest kid you nab to give this to Yuzu. He'll be very happy and give the sweetest smile ever in that case, I believe ^^

(Please don't kill me lol...)

Well I think (I hope!) a kid did draw it so that's fine. I'm totally fine with plagiarism and kidnapping. :snpeace:

8 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Like this?

18094643_605581279641597_7519078204338864128_n.jpg&key=e23c42b7c112e86cc30e2d4741d2e20363bac464a45e9d59c82c8f696ee4699d

Art A+

15 minutes ago, Lunna said:

He became drastically better compared to previous season. On technical side I'd say the flow from the jumps became better but mostly the programmes fit him very well. So even if I think Nathan potenially can be artistically more interesting, Boyang was much more fun to watch last season (Nathan was more fun in JrGPF 2015)

Fun is easier, though. Javi is fun, too. The hardest thing is the depth of interpretation. 
I'm not saying Shoma has it; on the contrary, sometimes I think Shoma's interpretation is just a mask that does not allow for transformation, skating-while.

But as far as I'm concerned, Boyang has yet to become a man and really skate naked in front of everyone, with his heart in his hand. 

It's okay if he doesn't do it, though. You can count on one hand the skaters that did that, in history.