General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, gapil27 said:

:eeking:

Wow!!! But were those fully rotated + landed on one foot? Haven’t seen any videos so we don’t know. But Yuzu is a perfectionist and I trust him when he says he “hasn’t landed it yet (=perfect landing) in practice.” But goodness he’s so close!

edit: there’s just so much behind the scene that we don’t know😭

2 hours ago, eren said:

Wow!!! But were those fully rotated + landed on one foot? Haven’t seen any videos so we don’t know. But Yuzu is a perfectionist and I trust him when he says he “hasn’t landed it yet (=perfect landing) in practice.” But goodness he’s so close!

For all we know he probably had landed it (imperfectly) the traditional way back then, i.e. long glides and looking over shoulder.

We probably will never know for sure his real progress leading up to Beijing because injuries and sickness stood in his way.

But, it all matched up, if we recalled how confident he was with it prior to NHK Trophy. 

Yuzu and his never ending series of bad luck :( 

Anyhow, should he still desire and be healthy enough to pursue it, I strongly believe he can land it to his own standard. 

1 hour ago, eren said:

Both Yuzu and Ghislain have reportedly said the 4A during the FS in Beijing was the best he's done, so I doubt the ones in the practice videos were both fully rotated and landed on one foot. Maybe more like the ones from JNats practice when he was concentrating on his axis, that weren't fully rotated but he didn't fall? :shrug: We'll never know for sure unless the videos are released.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
Guest Mary_kyo

oh Ghislain, sharing is caring. I need those 5 videos so bad now. 

I miss these two chaotic duo together. I was smiling reading about Ghislain jumping around the house after receiving those videos from Yuzu. 

I believe if he chase this dream without pressure, he can land 4A. He is the only one who can do this.

Also Yuzu, my boy, you shouldn't send video of landing 4A to people like that, with no warning.