Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat

This is part 1 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

29 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:


 

Wow! Is Yuzu going?❤️ (hope they release the list of skaters before selling tickets)

33 minutes ago, mmmrazorz said:

 

Is it possible for foreigners to buy tickets? 

 

very hard but apparently not completely impossible. you need Japanese bank or cc

39 minutes ago, mmmrazorz said:

 

Is it possible for foreigners to buy tickets? 

Problem is probably not about buying tickets from overseas but to travel to Japan. Japan still does not allow foreigners to enter for touristic purpose unless you travel for business or study. How do I ask my boss to set up a company in Japan? 

 

Hopefully Yuzu's ankle heal in time so that he can participate in FaOI. That will be something to look forward to. 

In Ghislain, we trust. I miss his interactions with Yuzu, so much sincerity, trust and care was there.

 

Meanwhile, it seems we have to welcome the horrific customes of Faoi soon, but well SOI 2021 happened so I won't complain. 

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

Problem is probably not about buying tickets from overseas but to travel to Japan. Japan still does not allow foreigners to enter for touristic purpose unless you travel for business or study. How do I ask my boss to set up a company in Japan? 

 

Hopefully Yuzu's ankle heal in time so that he can participate in FaOI. That will be something to look forward to. 

 

Actually i'm moving to japan early may this year due to work so maybe there's a chance to finally watch yuzu 🥺 but i dont think ticket will still available when i got there...how many seats they sell for each show?

13小时前, Yuzu_legend说:

 

 

 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Trust Yuzuru forever!!!

Wish he will be lucky next time:YuzuPoohLove:

27 minutes ago, mmmrazorz said:

 

Actually i'm moving to japan early may this year due to work so maybe there's a chance to finally watch yuzu 🥺 but i dont think ticket will still available when i got there...how many seats they sell for each show?

Whoa good luck to you! I do think they will start selling tickets before Yuzu confirmed his attendance so it's sort of a gamble... but yes, waiting till May is kind of a bit late to get a ticket. 

I last got a FaOi ticket from a fellow satellite here who used a Japan proxy to help buy so that's a way if they do not accept foreign credit card but I don't know what's the ticket purchase process now and if they are restricting proxy purchase. More ticketing information should be released later and hopefully it won't be too hard for you. 

 

I continue to plead for Yuzu, that if he wants to organise his own ice show, to please allow some tickets for international fans. 

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

Meanwhile, it seems we have to welcome the horrific customes of Faoi soon, but well SOI 2021 happened so I won't complain. 

 

Yes, but... sometimes the designers of the FaOI costumes leave Yuzu's top just a bit too short. So they're okay in my book.

20 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

 

I continue to plead for Yuzu, that if he wants to organise his own ice show, to please allow some tickets for international fans. 

 

omg this please please please yuzu :dancingpooh:

56 minutes ago, river said:

Yes, but... sometimes the designers of the FaOI costumes leave Yuzu's top just a bit too short. So they're okay in my book.

a very subtle point you had there :59182a91b7414_cool(1): Thinking twice, those customes are actually very Okay in my book too. *ehehehe*

hahaha I just saw a post on twitter of jfanyus asking for the participation list to be announced before selling the tickets due to the cost :13877886:

 

meanwhile apparently some jfanyus are already reserving the hotels!!! for all 4 locations! even though they do not know if yuzu is going!

Yuzu producing an ice show?  He's done it once and shown that he can do it.  If he wants to do it he'll not lack for backers.  Yuzu's name attached to an ice show, particularly as its producer, guarantees a sell-out anywhere on the planet (yes, even in my US of A).  The reason is that unlike some other prominent skaters Yuzu is the symbol of style, of completeness, of integrity.  Will he have trouble bringing on other skaters?  You have to be kidding.  They'll be lining up hoping they're among the chosen.  Nathan may hold the various top medals right now but there is no way that he can lay claim to the GOAT.  That's Yuzu's and he's locked it up even before he displays Nessie.  Nessie will simply tell everyone they were right all along in proclaiming him the GOAT.

53 minutes ago, meowmeownyan said:

hahaha I just saw a post on twitter of jfanyus asking for the participation list to be announced before selling the tickets due to the cost :13877886:

 

meanwhile apparently some jfanyus are already reserving the hotels!!! for all 4 locations! even though they do not know if yuzu is going!

 

I bet he will participate. First, because he never skipped faoi, except 2016 and due to injury. Second, those arenas are big and that implies they are sure that they can sell tickets (so Yuzu is probably booked). Third, Yuzu is starved and he is so hungry to perform in front of people, we all saw that in the practices in Beijing before gala. Forth, he needs this emotionally himself, as part of his recovery. Conclusion of my rambling: he will 99.99% attends and the jfanyus booking hotels are winning lol 

15 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

oh Ghislain, sharing is caring. I need those 5 videos so bad now. 

I miss these two chaotic duo together. I was smiling reading about Ghislain jumping around the house after receiving those videos from Yuzu. 

I believe if he chase this dream without pressure, he can land 4A. He is the only one who can do this.

 

Also Yuzu, my boy, you shouldn't send video of landing 4A to people like that, with no warning.

 

 

I bet Yuzu's message to Ghislain also included a "hehehe"... :10814716:

I also believe if Yuzu is healthy again and has no pressure of having to land a 4A and has all the time in the world to pursue it, he will land it, and land it to his own high standard of quality. :fingerscrossed:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.