General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

It's a huge hole. And it's clearly visible how the curved ice mark from his Salchow goes right through the middle of the hole.

Seeing this made me appreciate his press con a little bit more even, because before the questions started he asked to speak and put it clearly that: He was happy for NC and that his unluckiness with the ice was not the fault of the rink workers. He is very aware of how his fans (and the media) behaves, so I (and the Chinese workers, especially) appreciate his effort in redirecting frustration away from the people who made the event. 

Sounding very dramatic, but I try to emulate this, remembering that despite it all you still have the power to be gentler to those who will bear the brunt. 

Anyway, back to my Yuzu hole~

On 3/3/2022 at 6:29 PM, Yuzurella said:

"Yuzu, your fight was not in vain" :thumbsup:

Thanks to Tsuzuki for his encouraging words. 👏

Here is an older recording of Tsuzuki-sensei with Yuzu :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: 

On 3/3/2022 at 3:01 PM, Xiupia said:

The “spotted” got me worried for a hot second, because I just came back from twitter and saw someone sharing a picture that it was clearly taken without his consent in Toronto 😬… there’s a portion of newer fanyus that refuse to respect him, and I’m not sure how to deal

with it, and they are mostly very young. Report the tweets? Talk with the person?

Sorry that I worried you a bit with my written "spotted".:grouphug: I haven't seen the photo, but I can understand your concern. We all know here how much Yuzu values his privacy and I wish the new Fanyus could respect that too.

:snonegai: