General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Noelle said:

It feels like a fantasy!

3 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I waited until today to join in all the festivities because I didn't want to have false hopes lol

Now I'm all geared up, ready to watch the comp live :strong:

its been like 10 months. I was ready to wait until the olympic to see him lol this gift came too early I was not prepared

edit: im extremely nervous. his first pancake is at lots of stakes here with the talents we have at nationals. Ideally a flawed Yuzu should still win, but realistically would he? that is the question

I've finished work today and have started my Christmas break :) New pic of Yuzu and the news of both SP & FS new programs are just the thing we all needed at the end of this horrible year of 2020. I'm praying hard for Yuzu's and everyone's safety at JNat. 

NEW PROGRAM x 2 & NEW COSTUMES x 2!!!! I CANNOT WAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!:10742290:

Just now, BWOZWaltz said:

I've finished work today and have started my Christmas break :) New pic of Yuzu and the news of both SP & FS new programs are just the thing we all needed at the end of this horrible year of 2020. I'm praying hard for Yuzu's and everyone's safety at JNat. 

NEW PROGRAM x 2 & NEW COSTUMES x 2!!!! I CANNOT WAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!:10742290:

possibly new gala program too!!

Just now, Whoopiewoop said:

It's supposed to be, but nothing yet.

There was no mention of him either yet, but my Japanese is very limited.

Could be at the end of the program, so hold on. We ARE being Mezamashied all right.