General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Vadrouille said:

You can follow the website of Skate Canada, on the site of Autumn Classics International in Montreal 2017, September 20-23.

I think around July or August, they will start to provide reservation information.

They will provide information for tickets purchase and reservation online, no payment needed, we pay only when we arrive to get the ticket, no lineup. After your reservation, they will send you an email for confirmation of your reservation, so you are guaranteed you get the ticket. Maybe You can also use the confirmation document of Skate Canada to obtain your visa or permit to travel to Canada.

Also there are plenty of hotels, bed&breakfast , hostels in Montreal.

The public transportation is very good, with metro, bus, train.

you can buy Transport ticket online or at the airport, train station, metro station. 

They offer pass for one-day unlimited passages, for 3-days, for one-week, always unlimited passages.

For one-day unlimited Pass, the cost is 10$Canadian.

Aaaah this sounds fantastic :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg: thank you! With reserved tickets i can easily book the flights and everything, and that will help me get the permits, yay!

And the other things you are saying sound fantastic! Thank you so so much :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

(ok, note haha, i use "permits" bc i don't need visas :P yay for the canadaian visa restriction for mexico being lifted!) 

i can't english at all, sorry

Funny story, when the GP assignments came out I told my husband, "Well, no GP for Yuzu in North America this year, I guess I won't get to see him... there is this small competition in Canada he's been to last 2 years, but you can't buy tickets in advance blah blah blah..."

His response, "I think you should make a hotel reservation in Montreal now, just in case. I don't think you're going to be okay if you don't see him at least once this year"

So, what happened when the news broke this morning? I woke him up with, "Honey, I'm going to Montreal!!!" He knows me SO well (30 yrs of marriage), I am so lucky in too many ways to count :clap:

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

darn it, there goes my plan of delivering my letter via Pooh Mail...

You can always throw your gifts on the ice for Yuzuru after his competition in shortprogram or free program, or even after the victory ceremonies . I remembered last year, there were a few gifts thrown on the ice. After the medal ceremonies for men, the medallists stayed on the ice for a long time posing for pictures of photographs, journalists and the fans. Yuzuru did also the axel or quads battle with his bouquet of flowers in his hand. When he falls on the ice, he stayed there laughing until Micha GE came in to help him get up. He enjoyed the time on the ice very much, until someone invited the skaters to leave the ice. even then, he continued to wave to the fans and spectators outside the ice, at the exit . Some young fans held out their hands to him, he jumps up to touch their hands to do high five.

You can also think about the anticipation to discover his new costumes for short program and long program, the new music for long program. We held our breath when he appeared on the ice with his jacket on for warmup, then he takes his jacket out to reveal his new costume. You can hear the sound and applaud from the crowd. I think that he is the only skater to give us such trepidation and suspense. and he know it and seems to enjoy it.

Just now, Vadrouille said:

You can always throw your gifts on the ice for Yuzuru after his competition in shortprogram or free program, or even after the victory ceremonies . I remembered last year, there were a few gifts thrown on the ice. After the medal ceremonies for men, the medallists stayed on the ice for a long time posing for pictures of photographs, journalists and the fans. Yuzuru did also the axel or quads battle with his bouquet of flowers in his hand. When he falls on the ice, he stayed there laughing until Micha GE came in to help him get up. He enjoyed the time on the ice very much, until someone invited the skaters to leave the ice. even then, he continued to wave to the fans and spectators outside the ice, at the exit . Some young fans held out their hands to him, he jumps up to touch their hands to do high five.

You can also think about the anticipation to discover his new costumes for short program and long program, the new music for long program. We held our breath when he appeared on the ice with his jacket on for warmup, then he takes his jacket out to reveal his new costume. You can hear the sound and applaud from the crowd. I think that he is the only skater to give us such trepidation and suspense. and he know it and seems to enjoy it.

:10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614::10636614:

14 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I think I should join you guys so that we can get Yuzu's attention!

Hey Hydro! I told you to stay optimistic. Looks like everything's gonna work out for you!

Thank you everyone for all the information about the Autumn Classic :thankyou:   Maybe I'll try the e-mail method---since I'd have to come a long way and it would feel more secure to at least have a reserved ticket set aside that I can pay for when I get there. I think my husband, who faithfully attends lots of skating events with me, inspite of being a track and field guy, will come too, especially since the venue sounds friendly and it's near Montreal! We can take a brief vacation and the temp should be okay since it's not winter :2029:yet!

For all wanting to bring gifts to Yuzu at Autumn Classic:

They do not have sweepers for ACI so you won't get to toss anything onto the ice, but they do have a box outside to drop off gifts for skaters. 

Banners appeared to be hung by individual fans as well, there wasn't necessarily a restriction on it. 

Keep in mind this is not a typical arena, it's a sports complex so there are a lot of children and adults coming for hockey and other skating lessons. The good thing is the food sold there is reasonably priced, but options nearby for non-fast food within walking distance are limited. 

Source: Ogi-mama's blog as of June 23,2017

Ogi-mama & YUZU at the entrance hall of his office :67789441:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

t02200391_0480085413966853245.jpg t02200391_0480085413966853244.jpg

"The entrance is very important:8232307:"

As every guest makes a start from there...now with

YUZU's delightful smile face (from this picture) :67789441:

:8430721:God of Wisdom images.jpg

(on the right-handed side in the pic.)

:8430721:An Owl(Fukurou/梟), this pronunciation can also mean

"No trouble"(Fu-kurou/不苦労) (on the left in the pic.)

They are altogether at the entrance to welcome our guests.

Just at the moment you enter my office,

I want everyone to be wrapped up by his " AURA ".

Moving ahead aiming at something " beyond ideal " 

with unlimited possibilities.

My research institute where we have always been

thinking about the children and their education seems

to share almost the same attitude as YUZU's attitude 

toward figure skating:8232307:

There are so many things I have learnt from YUZU:8232307:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

:hachimaki::thankyou:

I just want to bring Fay's most recent translation to everyone's attention :10636614:
A long but very interesting read on correcting the technique of single jumps and their significance by Viktor Kudryavtsev, a Russian coach
Thank you, @Fay, it must have taken alot of work to complete this:thankyou: