General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, MagicFS said:

Hi everyone! Just quickly stopping by before I leave for Helsinki to share my version of crochet Nessie.  

The yarn was called Pooh Yarn and it's close to the Otonal colors. And I added gold eyes and glitter. It's my first time crocheting a plushy and the yarn was impossible, but it was definitely fun and worth it.

Okay, back to packing... 💞

So cute!!! I love the color and the shape! Have a magical time in Helsinki! ( this is a factual statement, not a hyperbole!  :loveshower:

2 hours ago, Xen said:

Unfortunately (or fortunately) , I don't think it's physically possible to take off a jacket (or strip off a shirt) while hydroblading due to your body being bent very forward and towards your knee.

However, it is possible to do so during an Ina Bauer. So you could propose the jacket be taken off during an Ina Bauer, or Spread Eagle, or maybe even a twizzle if he doesn't go too fast and maintains enough rotations.

:space::winky:

*Takes of jacket during spread eagle*

*Throws jacket during back-counter*

*3A*

4 hours ago, Sammie said:

Look at him!  :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Dqv9CtIVYAATWNl.jpg

RIP me ... :10742290::13877886:

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

It’s no use to fight! Just surrender ! Killing me softly Mr. Hanyu! :Poohgaveup:

T5zatJt.png

Here i am making Yuzu memes at 8am and i get paid for that time. Living the best life rn