General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

I have mooncakes. Starbucks sells a really nice one with caramel frappucino filling flavor. There's also some matcha flavored ones too. 

Tea, mooncakes and rice crackers while watching Yuzu on ACI Livestream-sounds divine. 

You, bunch of zen fanyus! I am the one with Seimei visions and strange fashion nightmares! How dare you zen me! :hachimaki:

4 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

You, bunch of zen fanyus! I am the one with Seimei visions and strange fashion nightmares! How dare you zen me! 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack jumps on fire off the shoulder of Helsinki. I watched A-spins glitter in the dark near the Boston Gate. All those moments will not be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to .... be zen now. 

(or something. *drinks more tea*)

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

You should've seen how totally zen I was during the Olys. Oh yes, absolutely zen. The very picture of it.

Yeah, me too. Trying to look all casual, when my husband was wondering why I am not sleeping at 4 am and saw me smiling like an idiot in front of the screen... totally zen...

:headdesk:

10 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4652936

You mean zen like this? 

Oh, this is so me next friday! Bad thing is, we will have some non-fanyu friends staying for the weekend. How on earth am I going to explain my Yuzu-syndrome, I don't know....:notamused:

On both days, I will be watching the live stream in my bed as it will start just after 1am for sp and 12:30am for fs.

Yuzu will be skating in the last group (I assume) so by the time he's on the ice my eyes would be very tired to see it properly.

I'm hoping either Yuzu's brilliant performance or his costume will wake me up...:confused0068:

15 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

On both days, I will be watching the live stream in my bed as it will start just after 1am for sp and 12:30am for fs.

Yuzu will be skating in the last group (I assume) so by the time he's on the ice my eyes would be very tired to see it properly.

I'm hoping either Yuzu's brilliant performance or his costume will wake me up...:confused0068:

I think the draw is now random for this season right? So he can be literally first?