General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, fyere0 said:

I've always thought he kind of has a cat face, that's really funny that he sees himself the same way.

I hope he gets to have a cat sometime if he wants one, when his career settles down and if his asthma allows. He seems like he's really into cats. What would he name one? Axel the cat? :tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

Can Asthma patients have cats as pets?

I think Yuzu would like dogs more, because they are more affectionate. 

22 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Can Asthma patients have cats as pets?

I think Yuzu would like dogs more, because they are more affectionate. 

Depends on what triggers his asthma and the severity of the triggers (Javi is allergic to cats and yet has a pet cat). As far as I can recall, he's always said he likes cats / is similar to cats . Also cats can be very affectionate too! :201111231756430f6:

From his appearance at the 2015 24HTV special

24tv-cat-1-at8g2op.gif

[source]

Maybe he could raise a goldfish?

It won't affect his asthma, and he can have a new hobby besides earphones!

Or maybe he's not much of a pet person?

I heard his family was financially strained because of his skating before he got sponsors. Maybe that's why he never had time to bond with animals. And doesn't want them now, because he never had them in the first place. 

So I just found some yuzu honey tea which I feel appropriately combines references to Yuzu and Pooh so maybe this should be my ACI livestream drink??

I'm feeling relatively ZEN right now too... meaning, relative to the Olympics which... isn't saying a lot. But seriously, I'm very calm. For now.

30 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

goldfish :68468287:

somewhere a while ago I saw a photo of Yuzu holding a black cat, but I don't know the source or context of the photo... anyone know anything about that?

1 hour ago, Xen said:

I find it ironic he says he's catlike, yet he's technically a dog based on lunar zodiac.

A "dog" that loves cats and is cat-like. :birgits-tired-coffee-smiley-face:

This reminded me there was a discussion about zodiac, considering 2017 and 2018 were told as unlucky for “dog” he won what matters the most, worlds and OGM^^

1 hour ago, quadaxelwin said:

It won't affect his asthma, and he can have a new hobby besides earphones!

Or maybe he's not much of a pet person?

I heard his family was financially strained because of his skating before he got sponsors. Maybe that's why he never had time to bond with animals. And doesn't want them now, because he never had them in the first place. 

Well, definitely a goldfish! As long as it is not silver...

And maybe he can call it Nessie and train it to jump a 4A.

:68468287:

15 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

I recently watched a vid from ACI. Are you not allowed to throw pooh bears after Yuzu's performance in ACI? I don't see any poohs. 

They had boxes that you can drop things off for skaters. Kind of like the ice shows.

Yuzu's box got filled very very very fast.