General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Is this still off-season? Why does today not feel like off-season? 

Get your reward for being so good and patient last year - the off-season is off this year.

Seriously, I feel I've been watching a competition which Yuzuru sorta lost today..

Just now, Fay said:

Get your reward for being so good and patient last year - the off-season is off this year.

Seriously, I feel I've been watching a competition which Yuzuru sorta lost today..

It is getting rather gloomy and doomy, just as if we were in real competition period. 

1 minute ago, Fay said:

I'm feeling sorta dizzy and is just the first show and the off season (or non-off season) is still long, what will we do??? :stars: We need big-big supplies of drinks and chocolate ...

I was chill and totally fine with the the news about the SP but you guys are making me nervous and worried . I mean it seems like a very logical choice to me and the BV is not far behind the others, but your reactions are scaring me a bit? is it really that bad for a skater to repeat a program for a third time? or is it just because it is Chopin?

23 minutes ago, Fay said:

It's a long weekend here, and he's been giving me heart attacks. Listening to the 1812 overture while reading the reactions to his Chopin FaOI SP, the cannons really hit it home....:13877886:

Just now, Xen said:

It's a long weekend here, and he's been giving me heart attacks. Listening to the 1812 overture while reading the reactions to his Chopin FaOI SP, the cannons really hit it home....:13877886:

Right, I'll go and listen to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony then - just to be in tune...

15 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I was chill and totally fine with the the news about the SP but you guys are making me nervous and worried . I mean it seems like a very logical choice to me and the BV is not far behind the others, but your reactions are scaring me a bit? is it really that bad for a skater to repeat a program for a third time? or is it just because it is Chopin?

It's just that repeating a program (even if it's amazing) for the third time can be a disappointment for many fans, but he is trying to go safe in his short, it's not that it's bad.

15 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I am sure he will bring 4lz. That's why he refuses Chopin. I think he does not want to struggle new choreography and get used to new music while he has a huge upgrade in the layout.