General Yuzuru Chat

Sorry :offtopic:

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I'm so glad that Yuzu has such good childhood friends in Keiji and Ryuju. Maybe those 3 can do a reality show of traveling around Japan when they do decide to r****. I loved their interactions at NHK trophy including that interview they had with Akiko (with Yuzuru suddenly sitting in with Keiji and Ryuju's interview).

Where can I find this that interview? I'm dying to see it :snonegai:

Max is my statistics spirit animal. Also, PChiddy getting all those 190+ FS scores but only once going over 200 makes my soul hurt. Come on, Patrick, you can do it and finally reach the 300-club!

I think these two people’s reactions toward Yuzu are quite normal… or I’m heavily biased.

The lady on the right is Fuuto Nozomi. She is an actress of Takarazuka Theater where all roles are played by women. Takarazuka is newer than Kabuki, but also a culture supported by Japanese girls for a long time. The lady on the left is the host of this show, Miho Nakai.

(Translation)

Miho: So you said you love figure skating, do you enjoy watching it on TV or do you actually go to the venue to see it in person and cheer the skaters?

Fuuto: When my schedule allows I go to the venue too, but I haven’t have such chance for 2 years…

Miho: How was it seen in person?

Fuuto: It was more intense. The speed and the height of the jumps were more impressive than seen on TV. I thought that this should be seen in person.

Miho: Who do you like most?

Fuuto: Yuzuru Hanyu. (laughs)

Miho: What do you like most about Hanyu?

Fuuto: Well… the way he tries to improve himself. I think it’s amazing. Everyone is expecting him to show something new, and he always goes beyond such expectations, right? That’s not everyone can normally do. However he faces such challenge, and that’s what I find most cool about him. He inspires me to try hard like he does…

Miho: Oh you like him that way… you know, if I were you, I would be like “OMG, he’s so cooool!!” but you wouldn’t… when you watch figure skating, right?

Fuuto: Right. I would be more like… trying to feel and absorb everything from the experience… from his expression and take them back home.

Miho: So you would focus on watching rather than gushing your excitement.

Fuuto: Yes!

Miho: Just watching.

Fuuto: Yes, even when I’m watching FS on TV. I’d shut off everything which would distract me and focus on TV.

Miho: So serious!

Fuuto: Yes I would be scarily serious!

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG! Look what I found on tumblr .... Crazy ppl!!!

tumblr_oq0hqwvxPA1uwc1x0o1_1280.jpg

source: tumblr/figure-skating-confessions

And how is this Yuzu's fault?!?!?!  :yznotimpressed:

Sorry, I know thos was like 20 pages ago, but that's plain stupid. The reason why Yuzuru dominates isn't just his perfect jumps - it's because he's got everything else too. Basically, he's just too good at everything to be beaten with anything less than a bazzillion of quads. Blaming Yuzuru because he's just too good? WTF.

Honestly it's best to just ignore that confession blog. Just about every confession is hate and negativity, it's honestly pathetic :hand:......................................... not to mention always wrong(not sorry).