General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I am an idiot :13877886:

I signed up for a workshop on Friday and it starts the exact same time as the SP :facepalm:  Why did I not check the calendar first :tantrum:

I signed up as a volunteer to make artsy stuff for a cause, looked at the date a week later, and had to back out. Since it was volunteer it was simpler for me though. I wish the two wasn't happening at the same time either, but I get to watch Yuzu's SP now so well my priorities right. :facepalm: :shrug:

I am incredibly lucky that Friday 20th is election day in the Czech republic, which means school ends two hours earlier that usual. So I'll be able to watch the SP and not skip school for it (if I skipped I would die fourfold - mom would kill me, dad would kill me, the teacher would kill me and then our overlord himself probably because we're gonna see the new layout and new costume hopefully and I'm gonna die). So yay for me.

Although I'm sure I'd still manage to watch even if it did overlap with school:hachimaki:

12 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

What's this about zoo animals? And please tell me it's a giraffe!

they named a baby chimpanzee after yuzu to try and attract more visitors? my japanese isn't very good. happens around 3:15. i thought this was the original video shared, but realized later that i left my dailymotion on autoplay....oops

48 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

Also while I'm on the subject, my studies have been suffering since I got into FS. I should be doing a bunch of schoolwork right now, but instead I'm procrastinating by playing H&L on the piano. I'm not even ashamed about it. :PurpleBanana:

I know how that feels. Cause I'm doing the same thing.... no one can resist this cutie :space:

Is Moscow 7 or 8 hours ahead of Toronto right now.... either way I will be awake early to watch COR... I do not work that day (I ve been working extra Fridays so I can take them off during GPF series, lol), but my body is used to that time for work so it should be great for me!!!! I am hoping CBC does their usual streaming.....

4 hours ago, liv said:

Is Moscow 7 or 8 hours ahead of Toronto right now.... either way I will be awake early to watch COR... I do not work that day (I ve been working extra Fridays so I can take them off during GPF series, lol), but my body is used to that time for work so it should be great for me!!!! I am hoping CBC does their usual streaming.....

It's 6 hours ahead! And according to the CBC website they are streaming it :)

Edit: Moscow is 7 hours ahead :facepalm: