General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Neenah said:

If anyone have any potential streams please share them few days early so that we can practice our voodoo and make sure we have something working in time 

The OP for all disciplines (they will start going up next week) will have all the streams we have, every time, so nothing to worry about! Just check out the opening post of it and you're set :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Hace 7 horas, Hydroblade said:

I will make a tutorial later and pm to those interested :biggrin: (it works wonders too to listen to japanese radio if you're into that lol)

I need it!

Spanish Eurosport will broadcast SP live  and I will record it to watch later, because at the time of SP I will be still at work.

10 minutes ago, Sapphiresushi said:

Hi! I've been lurking here for quite some time but I finally signed up today >< 

I'm really excited for Rostelecom Cup:embSwan:

Hey,  welcome to the Planet! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and enjoy the pancakes we should be getting the rest of the season!

Have you seen this? How many do you check off? :13877886:

https://youtu.be/3cdI7NX_s5c

37 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hey,  welcome to the Planet! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and enjoy the pancakes we should be getting the rest of the season!

Have you seen this? How many do you check off? :13877886:

https://youtu.be/3cdI7NX_s5c

Thanks XD Mm pancakes 😂 looking forward to the upcoming ones lol :pancake:

Yep i saw that 😂 i only identify with a few though, like say the one on watching all of Yuzu's documentaries n stuff hahaha

Sadly i wont b able to see him in person cuz im still a student :<