General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

Made by Cefy Chokoreeto.  Thank you very much.

This... This video isn't good for my heart it fluttered through the whole thing. I'm sure that's not good.

I think that these "cute" things are one of the reasons why i like him so much, he's pure light and joy at times and it shows in many aspects.

Sooo...  today I went with some friends to a kpop dancing and singing event and while we were waiting for it to start there were announcements on a screen and suddenly an Olympics one was screened and I just found really funny that I was all shouting and excited, that was the most excited I was during the whole event LOL, I had this sensation of exciment and nervousness that I feel before watching a competition. 

1 hour ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

That was great, thank you so much! I've seen a different cut of that part of the show but your version is so much better :goe:

I watched it two times: one reading the subtitles, and one watching Yuzu's smiles.:smiley-happy085:

2 時間前, BrightonDogwoodsさんが言いました:

That was great, thank you so much! I've seen a different cut of that part of the show but your version is so much better :goe:

So English subs for this program *do* exist? orz I mean I've seen translation scripts of a couple of the episodes but I wasn't aware that there are English subs as well since I've never come across any. Or did you just mean the first part? Though I've never seen English subs for it either...but I guess that does explain the general lack of interest, lol...

Thanks for letting me know. And sorry for the redundancy. ^^;; Glad that you enjoyed it all the same. :o) I kinda enjoyed doing it, too.

20 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

*looks at the scripts for episodes 2 and 3 and flushes them down the loo+*

Noooooooo!!!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

But I think I haven't seen full episodes being subbed (or did I miss it)  I think I only saw translations and little video snippets that were subbed (some I've seen on tumblr were gifs w/ trans), so I hope you'll continue  with the other episodes :snonegai:

And while on this topic, I think there are still many Yuzu interviews/shows that were translated but have never been fully subbed? (e.g. the talk with Shizuka)

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:22 PM, Yukiko Sakae said:

https://twitter.com/takeokonno  (Guitarist Mr. Konno Takeo)

I just want to say thanks everyone! I think that my mom is really happy, Anri and Yuzu, and staff for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

DEYfCWIUIAAPPnN.jpg

He's got crazy flexible hips. He's got a dancer's turn-out.

*on other news, YAY I can see this forum at work now!*