General Yuzuru Chat

Thank you so much for the translation @Fay. It's always interesting to see the comparisons. Were the SE-4S-SE in Chopin 2.0 or the SE-3A-SE in the early versions of Chopin closer to the location of the LGC 4Lo or closer to what he's doing on the shows now?

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

Thank you so much for the translation @Fay. It's always interesting to see the comparisons. Were the SE-4S-SE in Chopin 2.0 or the SE-3A-SE in the early versions of Chopin closer to the location of the LGC 4Lo or closer to what he's doing on the shows now?

I'd imagine they're close to the present Chopin, but I'd have to see and compare to see if it is truly so. 

2 minutes ago, Dara said:

Look at upload date ;-)

This was made by Russian fan aaaaaages ago. Original video on youtube 

Damn twitter mistaking me on how recent some things are again. Maybe it resurfaced again because of Yuzu's assignment.

It's totally new to me, though. :laughing:

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Lol we should join them :P #YuzuFansWantNiigata

We can't. Believe me, we looked over a month ago when we were contemplating organizing something but considering the way it's all structured, it's not possible for intl fans to do something. 

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

We can't. Believe me, we looked over a month ago when we were contemplating organizing something but considering the way it's all structured, it's not possible for intl fans to do something. 

Even if we could i doubt they would listen to us haha. We're not the target market, right?

15 minutes ago, Dara said:

Look at upload date ;-)

This was made by Russian fan aaaaaages ago. Original video on youtube 

The video is awesome and I hadn't heard this song for... around 6 years probably? Awesome music. 

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Even if we could i doubt they would listen to us haha. We're not the target market, right?

Nope but at the time we figured there was a way to go around that problem and help the Japanese fans in terms of the appearance of sheer numbers. Turns out, there isn't because of how their feedback works :sigh:
Just fingers crossed that all their work at least results in a couple of clips, even if they don't air the actual show. That would be at least something compared to the usual 10secs mention in the news.

9 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

The video is awesome and I hadn't heard this song for... around 6 years probably? Awesome music. 

This will be the perfect soundtrack to CoR if I'll be lucky enough to go there.:rofl:Moskau, Moskau, Vodka trinkt man pur und kalt, das macht hundert Jahre alt ho ho ho ho ho will be a fitting line to sing along when my anxiety level will be higher than the sky :laughing: