General Yuzuru Chat

36 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

This will be the perfect soundtrack to CoR if I'll be lucky enough to go there.:rofl:Moskau, Moskau, Vodka trinkt man pur und kalt, das macht hundert Jahre alt ho ho ho ho ho will be a fitting line to sing along when my anxiety level will be higher than the sky :laughing:

Aaah so jealous to miss the Moscow party :smiley-love017:  Also, a Plushy-Yuzu duet with this song would fit perfectly, imo. HAH. 

9 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

back when 4a was a wish upon a star

Lol back when people don't know who "Yuzuru Hanya" is.

Watching the documentary again makes me giggle when I get to the part at the Mariposa gala. He really tried very hard to turn on the charm :space:

Throwback to a young Yuzu: I'm sure this has been shared before but anyway, behold, the original PW. Who knew this program would become a record breaking one!!

http://magicaleggplant.tumblr.com/post/29343745170/crystalchandelure-yuzuru-hanyu-x-mariposa-gala

13 minutes ago, akaokitty said:

Lol back when people don't know who "Yuzuru Hanya" is.

Watching the documentary again makes me giggle when I get to the part at the Mariposa gala. He really tried very hard to turn on the charm :space:

Throwback to a young Yuzu: I'm sure this has been shared before but anyway, behold, the original PW. Who knew this program would become a record breaking one!!

http://magicaleggplant.tumblr.com/post/29343745170/crystalchandelure-yuzuru-hanyu-x-mariposa-gala

i always forget he had PW for two seaons :rofl:

Just now, MrPudding said:

So is anyone here watching this right now?

eeeh... it seems like i miscalculated :P

It;s on cs asahi at 9:55 :P

Yuzu's programs start from minute 14:30 onwards. So far i've seen GPF 15 requiem and GPF 16 Notte Stellata (i... i feel like i haven't seen those angles before...)