General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

And @gladi has opened the glorious Niigata thread where we can express our frustration and be entertained by fanart reports!

They have been trying for weeks now but there's been no news of them being successful. We can only cross our fingers. Niigata Smile tv has the rights but they're an affiliate of Fuji's so it's essentially theirs. I truly don't get why they wouldn't want to capitalize on this, but I guess, the name Fuji TV answers that one. :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think someone in Fuji doesn't like FS, or they just don't get it :confused2:

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

They have been trying for weeks now but there's been no news of them being successful. We can only cross our fingers. Niigata Smile tv has the rights but they're an affiliate of Fuji's so it's essentially theirs. I truly don't get why they wouldn't want to capitalize on this, but I guess, the name Fuji TV answers that one. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't get why Fuji TV wouldn't air the show because I don't think it would be a loss for them at all. And also, what's with them deleting Yuzu's performances. One would think their CEO is an anti-yuzu. :notamused:

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I honestly don't get why Fuji TV wouldn't air the show because I don't think it would be a loss for them at all. 

Nah, it wouldn't be a loss for sure, you could sell ad space easily, which is why I don't get their refusal either. And it's not as if they can argue oh we need to adjust the schedule or something, if they had simply planned on it in advance, like Asahi had. It boggles the mind. 

I checked with NST and they do show sports otherwise, so even airing it there makes sense. But nope. I guess they like burning money.

12 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

The planet looks amazing! Can I just say that I find it incredible that the winning banner is Ballade No.1, considering THAT's what Yuzu is bringing back for the upcoming season? :kitty:

I didn't think about that! :embSwan:

Yes, the new look is great :2thumbsup:

2 時間前, Hydroblade said:

I regret to inform you that we missed the first compilation! But we will still see the second one so we don't cry too much about Niigata...

Here is the event! I am working on setting up the thread :)

Hydro, the channel they’ll air “スケーターたちの記憶” is テレ朝チャンネル2, not 1. If there’s streams for テレ朝1, there might be one for テレ朝2 too, so it might be a good idea to look for it.

1 minute ago, sweetwater said:

Hydro, the channel they’ll air “スケーターたちの記憶” is テレ朝チャンネル2, not 1. If there’s streams for テレ朝1, there might be one for テレ朝2 too, so it might be a good idea to look for it.

I see! Thank you! The two streams i posted have both テレ朝 channels :D it shouldn't be a problem :) 

Fuji aired FaOI Sapporo last year and FaOI Toyama in 2014. I suspect it’s a venue that makes it difficult for them to film and air the show, because Toki Messe is small and the layout of ice rink and spectators’ seats is very different from other FaOI venues. Fuji aired Dreams on Ice 2016 held in different venue in Niigata area, so if it’s possible they would air FaOI Niigata too…

2 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Fuji aired FaOI Sapporo last year and FaOI Toyama in 2014. I suspect it’s a venue that makes it difficult for them to film and air the show, because Toki Messe is small and the layout of ice rink and spectators’ seats is very different from other FaOI venues. Fuji aired Dreams on Ice 2016 held in different venue in Niigata area, so if it’s possible they would air FaOI Niigata too…

DOI last year was in Aore Nagaoka, right?

They didn't air ice show from the same venue in 2015...

8 分ぐらい, Dara said:

DOI last year was in Aore Nagaoka, right?

They didn't air ice show from the same venue in 2015...

Yeah, DOI 2016 was held in Aore with support by NST (Niigata Smile TV) and aired by Fuji and BS Fuji, and yes, Figure Skate Aore Nagaoka was held in same venue in 2015 with support by NST and never get aired….......... Maybe Niigata gets merciful in every two years…? :scratch2: