General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu has withdrawn from GPF

I know I said I didn't want him to go to GPF and I still don't, but this is the first time I've actually tear'd up over this injury.  I guess his withdrawal makes it really hit home on a visceral level.  Can't imagine how disappointed the people with tickets are

just in case he's lurking - we're disappointed in fate, not at you , Yuzu.  We're so proud of you for making the right decision for your health.

At least, there won't be any mentally cracking down during my f**king tense final...sorry about my language, but I do have at least 10 ddl in next two weeks.

I will keep dedicating to my mission while praying for ZuZu's health. And also wish he has a wonderful birthday party! 

17 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

On the other hand I hope that he will have a wonderful birthday with his family instead of being away from home because of competition !

eat lots of strawberry cake, drink hot chocolate and have a good time Yuzu!

This gives me at least a good feeling. Hope he can enjoy his birthday with his family and healing happily! 

It's unfair that it has happened to him again, but it's brave, knowing how hard it is for Yuzu to step back and how badly he feels when he thinks he's let his fans down... I hope the folk who are there can take a banner or two for him to let him know, if he watches it, that we are thinking of him.

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Honestly it's the same injury. Continuously damaging the same ligaments can't not have an additive effect on the injury. So one is not "less serious" than the other. :( 

Yes, I used the quote marks for less serious as it was how Yuzu described it after the free skate at Cup of Russia - but the ligaments are damaged and therefore continue to be vulnerable.

Yuzu take care, be patient, rest, and we will see you when you. are ready to return!

He made a good wise choice ! I am sad for him that he will miss the GPF for the 2nd year in a row but It is better for him to rest at home and to not aggravate the injury any further by competing with it ! I hope that he rests well and that his family pampers him