General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

I'm beginning to loose hope here, too ... and my cacti soul is dry dry dry ... I can't believe that we're gonna find out about his new programs at ACI ... still a month to go .... :13877886:

It's not month. It's 3 weeks. We must be optimistic:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

4 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

We joked about us only finding out his programmes at ACI but with every day that passes with no news I'm starting to seriously think that that's actually going to happen....

I’m 90% sure that what’s going to happen :13877886:

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Just watch him troll us by making us think that no news will happen until ACI....and then announce stuff the week or 2 weeks before that.
new level of trolling....

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

I’m 90% sure that what’s going to happen :13877886:

Yup, joining the chorus here...

but at least what makes me hopeful is that probably right now, since he's Ninjaing so hard, he's super focused in his new programs, he's polishing, deciding he layout, having fun, refining his ideas, working already on interpretation of the music, listening to the music at night and doing visual practice... and, of course, everything in perfect health. *sweats* 

47 минут назад, OonsieHui сказал:

withdrawal

That word. I'm not superstitious about using it, I just suddenly remembered: last year we were yelling and laughing so much while using it during the off-season and then the season started and it wasn't a funny word anymore. Now I get goosebumps every time I see or hear it. I think, I simply still have trauma since last season.

I'm in a condition of a total calmness about the announcement of the programs already. Yuzu can skate whatever he wants I'm happy just knowing the data of his nearest competition.