General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Oh well..Otani (the guy on the right) is 193cm so most of the average height people would look small standing next to him.

It's okay, Yuzu is much taller than me so I can live with it:10636614:

1.93?? Wow. I would look like an ant next to him with my 1.58 cm lol

1 hour ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

So I'm the smallest at 150...:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Smol is cuteeee~ I actually don't wanna be taller than 1.57 as I am (not sure but it's between 55-57). 

38 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Yay  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: But is he gonna skate? Or is he only gonna gun-machine with Yuzu the whole show?? Or Yuzu's gonna throw the mic to him and thunder storm down the ice??? :darklordyuzu:

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

baby mushroom already a perfect gentleman , go all out to throw the ball at boys but very gentle throw at girls :joy:

I can't find the post but someone had mentioned that if Yuzu had an accent when he speaks Jpns. In this doco, bb mushroom did have an accent (or used a word that's considered as dialect). He sure sounded like a little Sendai native. He's so cuuuuute!

In general, Yuzu does not have any obvious accent in any sorts but when he interact with his local ppl, I think his accent does come out eventually. In his earlier footage during his school days, his speech has some kind of twine but I am not familiar with the actual Sendai accent, I cannot tell.

2 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

Smol is cuteeee~ I actually don't wanna be taller than 1.57 as I am (not sure but it's between 55-57). 

Yay  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: But is he gonna skate? Or is he only gonna gun-machine with Yuzu the whole show?? Or Yuzu's gonna throw the mic to him and thunder storm down the ice??? :darklordyuzu:

7 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

sorry but is 162 considered a hobbit :1:

I'm 156 so I'm tiny then :headdesk:

Everyone coming out with the 150s and I'm here feeling like a colossal giant at 174.... :1:

Uhm, while it'd be great if Nobu actually appeared on the ice/stage/whatever, my understanding from that is that he'll be commentating on TV. Which doesn't usually leave room for interactions with the skaters, unless there's stuff previously filmed. So I'm not sure I'd call that being in CiONTU...

Just now, OonsieHui said:

Everyone coming out with the 150s and I'm here feeling like a colossal giant at 174.... :1:

Was just about to say the same... 172 here :laughing:

But I console myself with the thought of being the same height as Yuzu :pouty:

And great that Nobu will be involved in some way at least, we'll see!