General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, Floria said:

"He will do a lot of quads" :13877886:

Well I guess Brian didn't want to reveal the layout, and he didn't need to. For sure there's no 4lz and and I doubt he would go for 1 quad per program so of course there will be a lot of quads :laughing: No need to analyze his words too much :laughing:

There's only one week till we know his layout. And I think he is training without any pain is the most important thing. Now I know why Brian went to Korea early. He's out there to give us the details update, clear all the doubts and it give me hope :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

After all the fuss over Nathan saying the same thing. :rofl: 

Remembering all those entries and exits and different jump setups (because you know, Yuzu has those things for each jump in each layout) better not interfere with getting all of those difficult steps and turns in for a level 4! Imagine if after everything, it's a level 3 step sequence that causes kuyashii this time around.

24 minutes ago, Katt said:

Now I know why Brian went to Korea early. He's out there to give us the details update, clear all the doubts and it give me hope :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And to do that without the sniper aiming at his head...He's in Junhwan's territory so I guess Yuzu would feel bad for hurting their coach on his rinkmate's territory :biggrin:just kidding but you know...

4 minutes ago, Yoa said:

Brian should get his own Pooh rain at Olys. For dealing with media... and for dealing with Yuzuru on daily basis :P

Or maybe costume rain? He did mention once, though it probablu was a joke -,-" that the part of Olys he mutually fears and can't wait for are the ton of clothes he gets for being in a team of now 4/5ish countries...holy shit that's a lot, Spain, Japan, Korea, Canada, Kazachstan if Liz is participating after all...he really needs support...

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

I am pretty sure his layout has been decided already. Yuzu's jumps are all about timing and rhythm so he needs to practice that layout during his run throughs te get everything right, especially since he is definitely changing things :shrug:

true but he does have a slight tendency to YOLO :smiley-laughing021: