General Yuzuru Chat

Right! I saved that hashtag - so many cute cats!

Yes, that's the one :love:

I found the

of the event where he commented on cats (from 2:45-)

In previous part of the event everyone showed a picture of the thing which made their heart throb. Airi Matsui showed a picture of little kids, Tao Tsuchiya showed a picture of her skiing, Suzu Hirose showed a picture of her beloved dog, and Yuzu showed his earphones. Yuzu’s comment here was a reaction to Suzu’s picture.

Rough translation of his comment:

Yuzu: I love watching dogs and cats… in my case especially cats, so I kind of got her feeling.

Interviewer: The way cats meow make your heart throb?

Yuzu: Yes. Now we can find so many photos and movies of them on internet, and they make my heart throb and make me want to have one myself.

ETA: Oh sorry this has already been shared :oops:

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/97559866862/dreams-on-ice-2014-yuzurus-20-qa-1-hobby

This was in 2014 but his answer to animals you like were cat and hamster. :)

I've got a feeling he's a cat person. haha..

Is that Yuzu's handwriting scanned for the magazine? Bc it's so neat and cute :embSwan:

Even his "white legend" is so well written :love:

Sorry ... every little thing about Yuzu is just making me squeal :space:

You're right, I didn't even notice it was him! Good Dylan.

He actually has not trained in TCC yet during Sochi iirc, still with Moore-Towers :D

But yeah he seems like a nice guy. :)

P.S : always late to the party, people are talking about cats now :rofl2:

Omg Thiri, it's been so long since you were last active! You were one of the people I remember very well from the FF; it's great to see you here again! :yay:

And take your time catching up; I have trouble with it even when I'm gone for only like half a day :rofl2:

Thank you for the welcome. :D I was a bit busy with work, post-grad application and internet's lousy at the place where I live. since work is in another city, I've been moving around constantly these days.

I do follow up on Yuzu's news on FB group and Tumblr. :) Trying to sign up to this forum but bad internet wouldn't allow me, thank god finally I've got an account. Will be waiting for FAOI news.

You're right, I didn't even notice it was him! Good Dylan.

He actually has not trained in TCC yet during Sochi iirc, still with Moore-Towers :D

But yeah he seems like a nice guy. :)

Oh, that makes it even better! He was just so enthusiastic, even when this score would probably not help countryman Patrick.

[link=http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/12/03/one-cats-impossible-love-affair-with-ice-skating-world-champion-yuzuru-hanyu/]This cat is me though...[/link]

LOL That cat has got tons of taste and sophistication!!!

[link=http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/12/03/one-cats-impossible-love-affair-with-ice-skating-world-champion-yuzuru-hanyu/]This cat is me though...[/link]

Watching TV that close will ruin your eyes, young lady!