General Yuzuru Chat

im guessing he might have allergy so neither?

you mean because of his asthma? hmm that doesn't necessarily mean he can't like cats or dogs (allergies don't even stop some people from keeping pets)

well, maybe that's why he sticks to bugs

you mean because of his asthma? hmm that doesn't necessarily mean he can't like cats or dogs (allergies don't even stop some people from keeping pets)

well, maybe that's why he sticks to bugs

do we have picture with Yuzu and animal? might be interesting to see one

except pooh of course XD :pooh:

Hi guys... finally got time to join this new forum. Good to be back. I have a lot to catch up. I am not sure I will be able to as I started work again.

Welcome! Glad you joined us :pbow:

I just had a random thought..... is Yuzu a cat or dog person? I am leaning more towards cat person, I mean he himself is a space kitten

I think he did say in some interview that he likes cats more.. because he himself is basically a cat. Very self aware lol. I will try and look for the source...

I also have asthma and I used to have 2 cats and 2 dogs at home and they never triggered an attack on me.

I somehow see Yuzuru as a dog person. Yuzuru and a golden or labrador retriever would be a very nice sight ^^

Hi guys... finally got time to join this new forum. Good to be back. I have a lot to catch up. I am not sure I will be able to as I started work again.

Welcome! Glad you joined us :pbow:

I just had a random thought..... is Yuzu a cat or dog person? I am leaning more towards cat person, I mean he himself is a space kitten

I think he did say in some interview that he likes cats more.. because he himself is basically a cat. Very self aware lol. I will try and look for the source...

PLEASE :pbow: :pbow:

(knowing he said it himself would make me very happy)

I also have asthma and I used to have 2 cats and 2 dogs at home and they never triggered an attack on me.

I somehow see Yuzuru as a dog person. Yuzuru and a golden or labrador retriever would be a very nice sight ^^

I think Yuzu has that... extra quality that cat people have but I would melt away and out of the universe at Yuzu playing with a golden retriever nonetheless

My friend Max is around 1m77 and he saw Yuzuru at WC, he said Yuzuru was about his height and a bit shorter. So I think it is safe to say Yuzuru is about 1m73-75.

I think Yuzu is at least 175. If he was 171 at sochi he would definitely have grown more than 2cm since then

I have asthma and slightly allergic to cats, but that never stopped us from having one or two cats around the house all the time. Summer in Japan is hot and humid, so my asthma always got worse then, so we had one of those air filtering fans, which helped a lot, even with the cats around. Here's hoping Yuzu is a cat person---Space Kitty carrying a fluffly little cat---how cute can you get :love: !

A bit off topic---hope I can attend the church before I become too old to appreciate it :rofl2: