General Yuzuru Chat

xeyra said:
To be honest, the suit in that picture is probably one of the best Yuzu has worn (aside from the red Ghana one) so I can't complain much. It could be worse. Much worse.

I like casual chic!Yuzu the most, though. Like [link=https://68.media.tumblr.com/97cfc70ed5ecf2b61dd2f5d7b66e0a86/tumblr_inline_o3curqnNBy1sfdobs_540.jpg]this[/link] (though probably not with the white pants).

Sorry but I just can't dig the hair :s_whiteflag It's so obviously styled and heavily corrected for the shoot :sadPooh: :sadPooh:

I personally prefer a more natural look, when he's in his comfort zone, ie when it's casual. The chic part I don't see him capable of, so it's obvious to notice when he lets people take care of his clothes :rofl2:

I feel like Lambiel has a soft spot for Yuzuru. I recall that picture of Yuzu giving Stephane a tight hug (I think that was FaOI)? And didn't young zuzu approach Stephane for advise when he was doing those 60 ice shows?

I love that he's has good relations with his fellow skaters... even his awkward interactions with P.Chan is somewhat cute to watch. haha

There's also a fancam from skaters' section in the audience at Men's SP in Sochi Olympics, and when the score for Yuzu was announced, Stephane and Misha Ge have some of the most genuinely happy reactions to his WR.

[link=]

[/link]
OmNom said:
xeyra said:
To be honest, the suit in that picture is probably one of the best Yuzu has worn (aside from the red Ghana one) so I can't complain much. It could be worse. Much worse.

I like casual chic!Yuzu the most, though. Like [link=https://68.media.tumblr.com/97cfc70ed5ecf2b61dd2f5d7b66e0a86/tumblr_inline_o3curqnNBy1sfdobs_540.jpg]this[/link] (though probably not with the white pants).

Sorry but I just can't dig the hair :s_whiteflag It's so obviously styled and heavily corrected for the shoot :sadPooh: :sadPooh:

I personally prefer a more natural look, when he's in his comfort zone, ie when it's casual. The chic part I don't see him capable of, so it's obvious to notice when he lets people take care of his clothes :rofl2:

Oh, the hair is terrible, I agree. I just really like the blazer with t-shirt/sweater look on men, even if they were styled for it and would never use it if they dressed themselves, as is the case with Yuzu.

I feel like Lambiel has a soft spot for Yuzuru. I recall that picture of Yuzu giving Stephane a tight hug (I think that was FaOI)? And didn't young zuzu approach Stephane for advise when he was doing those 60 ice shows?

I love that he's has good relations with his fellow skaters... even his awkward interactions with P.Chan is somewhat cute to watch. haha

There's also a fancam from skaters' section in the audience at Men's SP in Sochi Olympics, and when the score for Yuzu was announced, Stephane and Misha Ge have some of the most genuinely happy reactions to his WR.

[link=]

[/link]

Oh this is precious :space: :goe:

They know who's the boss! :devil: Stan talent, stan Yuzu! :pbow:

Oh, the hair is terrible, I agree. I just really like the blazer with t-shirt/sweater look on men, even if they were styled for it and would never use it if they dressed themselves, as is the case with Yuzu.

Aahh I see where you're coming from then! It really is a very fashionable and "in" style for sure! Someone as good looking and with such physical attributes as Yuzu would definitely rock it.

wildstrawberry said:

[link=]

[/link]

Oh, I'd never seen this! Thanks for bringing it here. LOL how all the Canadians were stone faced (as expected, to be honest) while everyone else celebrated. Edit: Except that guy with the canadian flag on his cheek. He was celebrating too. Who is he?

xeyra said:
wildstrawberry said:

[link=]

[/link]

Oh, I'd never seen this! Thanks for bringing it here. LOL how all the Canadians were stone faced (as expected, to be honest) while everyone else celebrated. Edit: Except that guy with the canadian flag on his cheek. He was celebrating too. Who is he?

Lol I snickered a bit at that sight too. Their bitterness is understandable but hilarious nonetheless :devil:

xeyra said:

It was dylan he trains with Yuzu haha

mcq said:
xeyra said:

It was dylan he trains with Yuzu haha

You're right, I didn't even notice it was him! Good Dylan.

xeyra said:

I'm glad to be of use! As someone who lurked and read through most of the fan-thread at the old place at the beginning of this year (yeah,I know),I didn't remember seeing it there (altho I could obviously be wrong given how huge that thing was),therefore I decided to post it here since there was talk about Lambiel being supportive of Yuzu.From what I've heard,Lambiel is a very nice guy in general,so i was not surprised.I also loved and cackled hard at the Canadians' reactions.My fave was Misha tho,a true friend to Yuzu :love:

Hi guys... finally got time to join this new forum. Good to be back. I have a lot to catch up. I am not sure I will be able to as I started work again.

Omg Thiri, it's been so long since you were last active! You were one of the people I remember very well from the FF; it's great to see you here again! :yay:

And take your time catching up; I have trouble with it even when I'm gone for only like half a day :rofl2:

Hi guys... finally got time to join this new forum. Good to be back. I have a lot to catch up. I am not sure I will be able to as I started work again.

Welcome! Glad you joined us :pbow:

I just had a random thought..... is Yuzu a cat or dog person? I am leaning more towards cat person, I mean he himself is a space kitten