General Yuzuru Chat

The idea to put national symbol on the banner is very creative! I think fans from different countries can do smth like that more often. But Fay is right about one thing... not all the countries have recognizable national symbol...

I'll use a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo. He's a national symbol!

That's going to be ... interesting! Cristiano Ronaldo rooting for Yuzury Hanyu!

Hmm, what should I put on my American banner... guns, cars and hamburgers? They're all so unYuzu :sadPooh:

I hear he likes McDonald's actually.

But i bet it's Japanese McDonald's :P I doubt they taste the same (because at least here, mexican McDonald's and american McDonald's taste completely different)

The idea to put national symbol on the banner is very creative! I think fans from different countries can do smth like that more often. But Fay is right about one thing... not all the countries have recognizable national symbol...

Then on mine I'll put a photo of Nadia Comaneci and Dracula! :rofl2:

Just keep Dracula! That's going to look awesome! :rofl2:

Hmm, what should I put on my American banner... guns, cars and hamburgers? They're all so unYuzu :sadPooh:

I hear he likes McDonald's actually.

Oh really? I was thinking of what Nobu said about him hating fried food, especially during spins. But it was funny during the Rio Olympics how all the athletes went to McDonald's after they were done competing. It's the definition of a cheat day for sure.

Fay, bald eagle is a perfect and hilarious suggestion. :goe:

Just keep Dracula! That's going to look awesome! :rofl2:

The Gary Oldman version?

Hi guys... finally got time to join this new forum. Good to be back. I have a lot to catch up. I am not sure I will be able to as I started work again.

Welcome! Glad you joined us :pbow:

I just had a random thought..... is Yuzu a cat or dog person? I am leaning more towards cat person, I mean he himself is a space kitten

I'm late to this conversation, but he is definitely a cat person. I believe he has indicated his fondness of cats in interviews. When he was visiting temporary housing in Tohoku, he seemed to take delight in petting a cat that belonged to an elderly couple. Didn't he also say that if he had to choose what kind of animal he would like to be it would be a cat?