Team Korea

dabin shows a pretty good performance at 4cc! im glad :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: tbh i feel like had she come from usa they'd shower her with a lot more PCS :dry: i hope she can show two clean skates at the olympics individual event. btw, korea is also getting a team spot right? i wonder if she will skate both?

37 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

dabin shows a pretty good performance at 4cc! im glad :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: tbh i feel like had she come from usa they'd shower her with a lot more PCS :dry: i hope she can show two clean skates at the olympics individual event. btw, korea is also getting a team spot right? i wonder if she will skate both?

I'm very happy for Dabin, too! :2thumbsup: She's a good competitor, she usually delivers under big pressure! Though she is not close to the top competitiors in PCS I also feel like her components could be slightly higher if her fed were stronger... It never goes over 60+ while others who aren't better in PCS than her, 4-5 more points...

Also I think Dabin's 3Lz at the beginning at her FS was clearly outside edge and she shouldn't have got a ! on it, I think she worked hard on the lutz recently which shows because it's better than before. I hope that judges won't give her an ! in the future.

Korea as the host nation has a spot in the Team Event, yes, but most likely they won't qualify for the free skate. There's a chance that Dabin would skate in the SP, but I wouldn't be surprised if she rests for the individual and will skate only there. 

12 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Also I think Dabin's 3Lz at the beginning at her FS was clearly outside edge and she shouldn't have got a ! on it, I think she worked hard on the lutz recently which shows because it's better than before. I hope that judges won't give her an ! in the future.

Korea as the host nation has a spot in the Team Event, yes, but most likely they won't qualify for the free skate. There's a chance that Dabin would skate in the SP, but I wouldn't be surprised if she rests for the individual and will skate only there. 

some edge calls there were a bit weird, but tbh they probably doubt her more bc she had problems with it before, which sucks...

yeah i think it'd be better to rest, but she probably want to represent her country too, after all its her home country, i just hppe she wont exhaust herself since it is pretty close to 4cc :fingerscrossed: :snonegai: