Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Team USA
Nooo! I liked the R&J, maybe because it reminded me of Yuzuru's. Well, I thought he should skate to what he wants. But if this makes more sense...
-
Programs we remember
Same, and I don't know why. I think it just goes to show that people have different tastes. I know some people feel so much from watching Mao and are die hard fans and feel nothing from watching Yuna. and I'm the opposite. They have very different styles; Mao is more introverted and Yuna is more expressive. But even though I am not a big fan, I still appreciate how much she's brought to the sport and her never-give-up drive. Even as a Yuna fan, I don't know why Mao was treated so unfairly by the judges.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
- 1,987 replies
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- Cute Falls
- Cute Falls
just kidding- General Yuzuru Chat
Thanks for starting this thread!!- General Yuzuru Chat
lol i'm totally absolutely imagining a bb yuzu pretending to do a penguin waddle on the ice because that's what everyone else was doing which must be harder than just skating- General Yuzuru Chat
What in the...?!??!!?! HAHAHA- Donations
- Magazines and Photobooks - Recommendations and Reviews
100?! I might need it then...- Team Japan
Wow that's cute! LOL he's close!!!- General Yuzuru Chat
lol. i did learn that tequila had higher alcohol content than beer. and you really shouldn't chug something with 40% alcohol content.- General Yuzuru Chat
I don't know, but I do know now you shouldn't drink tequila because you can't handle watching a figure skating competition.- General Yuzuru Chat
LOL, he's half joking. I did throw up all over him when Nathan beat Yuzu at 4cc tho.- General Yuzuru Chat
know about this site? XD nvm XD- General Yuzuru Chat
lol he'll be like "Nathan can actually do quads but he isn't pretty so you guys don't care" and he came on this site and was like "so did you ban everyone who didn't have a yuzu avatar?"- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
wondering what this and that refers to- General Yuzuru Chat
They're jealous? XD- General Yuzuru Chat
lol one of my friends "hates" yuzu he's just jealous of his awesomeness- Magazine and Book List ~ 2019.01.25
- Fanart
- Yuzuru & Friends with Pooh-san
do you think pooh would run out of luck if too many people squeezed him- Hey, remember us?
Nice tan - Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.