Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. This is very pretty! (Agnes Zawadski) source
  2. Miki's got some bad ones... source source source source I'm sorry, I don't dislike Miki, but I don't think I've ever liked anything she's worn? Even the ok-ish costumes?
  3. erm... Marina Anissina and Gwendal Peizerat source
  4. ok i am guessing they mean "get better [at what you do] yuzu" haha *phew*
  5. get better what??
  6. Thank you
  7. Seems like image embedding is still broken after the update, I'm contacting tech support about it.
  8. Yeah, that part gives me pause a little. I hope it's a mistranslation or someone trying to put words in mouths but seeing reaffirmation that this is what Yuzu really wants is all I need to support the decision
  9. ok it's done
  10. if Yuzu wants it, then i support him he's the one skating, practicing, and competing, and watching him skate the way he wants is all i can ever ask for
  11. Will do the upgrade in 5 min
  12. my heart
  13. Wow! Thanks. Can't believe it's less than 2 weeks ago.
  14. so precious
  15. lots of pants sharing at tcc
  16. That's like your mom (aka canadian fed) comforting you like "well *i* think you are way more attractive patrick "
  17. I feel bad for him. Imagine if someone stole your girlfriend (aka gold medal) and then go and become the most successful, richest, most popular celebrity in the world (aka the skating world) and you have to get beaten by him at every competition. Ouch. I'd be like So I give him props for that.
  18. the space kitten is so spacey, lmao
  19. Hi @Plumqueen, I changed some of the embedded videos into links so it should load now. But on the flip side, you'll have to click into each link and/or open the original quoted post in order to see it. From now on if we only quote once per post it should help the issue

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.