Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. I used to like tanos more but they're overdone now, so I do prefer him doing Rippons (also since he's been doing them for a while so it's more "him").
  2. haha yes, adorable
  3. the black version looks mischievous and the white version is like unimpressed
  4. this made me laugh. i needed to be cheered up yea
  5. I just went there...
  6. I feel sick from wanting the 4lz so much...
  7. lol i feel like he's gotten to the point where his triples all look like pops, even his 3A.
  8. Ah yes, I did see. I wonder why, since his 3A combinations are very successful for him, as are his solo quads (4S, 4T...). So I wonder why he's moving around the combinations.
  9. yeah ik, but if both 4T and 4S are combos, that means he has a solo 3A [ETA: by that I mean a 3A not in combination, not just 1 3A oops]...
  10. ikr #$%^
  11. Well, I respect that! I'm always like at skaters who let others completely pick everything for them...
  12. man, i thought i would calm down after the announcement, but nope...
  13. well it was quickly gone
  14. Things that matter rn: North Korea threatening to drop nukes on us Yuzu's free skate announcementjasdklfjaslkgh;lk
  15. YES NEW PICTURE
  16. who's disliking....
  17. i know. and i'm gonna get emotionally defensive i know even if i try not to be. this might be a bit of a long season
  18. So one of his 3As is solo? Why? I guess this gives more room for YOLO layouts?
  19. -Nikkan Sports Daily Asahi Sponichi

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.