2019/2020 Season Program Announcements

10 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Really?!!! Why?

Doesn't really have a skating style which would gel well. Her kind of dynamics wouldn't really be suited for him. I do think Bourne's preference for creating fresher, more modern pieces would be good for him, but specifically her kind of choreography I don't think would be good for him.

2 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

Doesn't really have a skating style which would gel well. Her kind of dynamics wouldn't really be suited for him. I do think Bourne's preference for creating fresher, more modern pieces would be good for him, but specifically her kind of choreography I don't think would be good for him.

Maybe you are right... I just think that it would be an interesting experiment and Boyang needs a good choreographer that really gets him, which could be her :shrug:

I'm looking forward to Rika Hongo's free skate, it sounds really promising. I liked most of her programs in the past few years.

22 minutes ago, Neenah said:

So, is Shae-Lynn going to choreograph all the top men?

Now that she'll also choreograph for Shoma, it seems so. It's her busiest year so far.

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

Boyang needs a good choreographer that really gets him,

Lori Nichol does get Boyang, lol. She's crafted good programs for him this last season, and pretty good short programs in general. He's growing as a skater and needs to find his own voice, as he's now doing, and in the process there will be failures. Maybe a change in choreographer would add to his skillset and overall talent, but it's not like we can throw the switch after pouring names into a blender.