What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 3:32 PM, Sayu93 said:

Happy Noise day everyone 

It's so goooood! Can't wait for the new Album 

I should have listened to Loveless on Noise Day then. The most beautiful 48 minutes of chaotic noise ever (and which is very high on my all-time favourite albums too).

I'm listening to something very different now, some relaxing electronica:

For gala Ex - it would be glorious if he could perform to Casta Diva - with Maria Callas.  The sound quality will need to be upgraded and her high C note might require some softening to avoid destroying the audience's eardrums.  

this is like Yuzuru Hanyu of the singing world.

Studied music and voice since the age of 5

a 5-6 angelic octave voice with perfect voice technique, charisma and stage presence: unique combination of a voice gifted from above with perfect technique and magnetism.

seems like a super kind and humble person too

27 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

Dimash is from Kazhastan; was planning a collaboration with Denis Ten before his untimely death

He was planning to skate to this song in his free skate after the Olympic season. So sad.

A dear coworker of mine invited me to a concert of her brother today. They are a guitar trio band and play very good music. I'm listening to their music on youtube now. I'll definitely go to their next concert as well, which will be selections of Latin and Russian folk songs. <3 

I have fallen down the rabbithole of Dimash Kudaibergen....what a voice...superb control and use of an extraordinary instrument!  Now, I will have to budget for a live concert!

I only hope they will put his music on vinyl or high res files:0014:

6 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

His range is remarkable .... quite astonishing.

It is also the control of that voice and brilliant performance skills.  Just WOW!

I may not understand the language he sings, but can feel the heartfelt message!!

Interestingly, he is also called an 'alien' 'from another planet:cheer:

• 2 weeks later...