Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

Well, Nathan and Shoma probably will get 1-2 in whatever combination, and bronze will be a huge success for any other guy who will be there this year. And this will be interesting because in my opinion their chances are similar. And I will be happy for any of them, really. 

Ladies will be crazy...

57 minutes ago, airi said:

Ladies will be crazy...

jr ladies will be even crazier :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

but I'll be happy if my fave wild child will skate two clean programs and get a new SB, regardless of podium:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I'm really looking forward to jr ID too.. actually, I think Sr&JrLadies + JrIceDance are the comp that I really want to watch, I hope schedule for those disciplines will be merciful for european timezone:tumblr_inline_n2pjd0smCx1qdlkyg:

for Men I'll probably just predict Keegan in bronze... JunHwan did very well when I thougth he'd be 4th, so I'm gonna predict him in 4th again:10814716: (and if in the end he'll be 4th it would be another poetic parallel with the other young Romeo LOL). Who will get the bronze, the youngest or an uncle? :67638860:   tho I'm a bit worried about Junhwan getting UR calls, plus the suspicious Lz edge. tech calls have lowered his scores quite a bit in previous competitions even when he landed all the jumps... I think in comparison all 3 uncles have less to worry about tech calls, if they manage not to pop or fall... Junhwan is also a bit behind in PCS:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:  also wondering if Keegan and Sergei will go for 4Lz and 4Lo or play it safe...

Hey guys, since we're heading into GPF week, here is the last round of our GP prediction game:

->Clicky~!<-

I included Junior ladies & men, because last season thats what people asked for =D

Good luck to everyone and have fun! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

I'm feeling quite brave for ID, tho my gut whispers that Canada could be more friendly with a Montreal team than with a Russian team...

the jr boys are a superwild guess so I'm just gonna go with BV takes it all LOL (will Canada be a plus or pressure for Stephen? Who knows). I'm also sacrificing my wishes in the name of ISU season best tables:P if skating gods decide to make some big podium upset jsut to mock my vain attempt at logics, they're welcome!:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

thanks Joey for organizing everything!:tumblr_inline_n2pjcwwxgn1qdlkyg:

Admittedly it's more fun and less nerve-wrecking when a certain someone isn't in the mix (:tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:), I'll keep my cool for most of the comps and save the jitters for the ladies:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

So far, I've jinxed someone to the bottom of the pack every time. Camden, Keegan, Satoko, and Anna, I'm sorry...

I should have had more faith in Gogolev. I didn't have him on my podium at all because I thought nerves would get him again, but I did tell my husband that he'd either be on top of the podium or off it entirely when I was making my picks.