General Yuzuru Chat

39 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Makes me wonder also. Hmmmm. I hope Yuzu doesn't learn abt this.

The only way it makes sense is if the original tweet and retweet were meant sarcastically. Given how ridiculous some of the scores were (all 10's for performance? One judge giving everything +5 GOE?), a sarcasm post is a strong possibility. I mean, no one could possibly take those scores seriously.

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

who has given jpn media the right to make me emo?:sadPooh: Who has given Javier the right to make me cry again? :sadPooh: it's too soon, I haven't even recovered form Euros yet :crybaby:

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Plu-san is seriously dangerous, someone stop him:tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5::laughing: tho you must appreciate how for him showing support means pushing for even crazier things  :1: and I haven't forgotten that when media were casting doubts on Yuzuru last season he flat out declared Yuzuru would win :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

tho I hope that Yuzuru can have a Javi-like retirement on his terms, not a Plushenko-like (tho, hey, Plu still took home another OGM, but I think there was huge backlash for his WD from the Men event, for leaving Russia without representative in the discipline)

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

#Sidenote: Even the 80% factoring is nonsense imo. It's hard to believe that the difficulty of a solo 4T and 3A with gliding and crossovers and breakfast inbetween is 8 points higher (GOE included) than a 4T+3A sequence.

Credits to Yuzu that he does it anyway.

yeah, I hope that ISU will put a hand on its heart and give seq a higher BV. If they want to still give higher credit for "true" combo, fine, but as it is now, sequences are still undervalued IMO too much, considering the level of difficulty.

As for Miki psst please let's try not to blow up everything people tweet these days:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

To me it merely looked weird, and without that "fanyus" mention the original tweet wouldn't have had me raising an eyebrow. In general the original poster didn't felt like wanted to mock fanyus (or if she wanted I have missed it:P). The replies too were pretty chill with mild joking

I don't think Miki has any particular reason to have something against Yuzuru personally. They have never had clashing interests, they just share the ice for FaOI. Yuzu for sure never said anything and I think she's been supportive in the past too. Without any additional caption from her it's really only just a weird retweet. My reaction is: embè? (translation: so what?)

ETA: OT @rockstaryuzu

Spoiler

I have seen with my own two eyeballs people take those scores seriously :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:  "seriously" not as in "gosh national inflation is so crazy these days and it can increase the international inflation too", but as in "those scores are absolutely without any doubt completely and utterly deserved, till the last point".

I have also seen with my own two eyeballs someone flat out say Jason should learn something from Nathan in skating skills, but that's even more OT so letting go for now :68468287: