When will Yuzu land 4A

SparkleSalad

When will Mr Hanyu land 4A?  

301 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Tee said:

I thought you were going to say on the way down you were going to land an axel :68468287:. Yuzu’s 4A will be so powerful it will make everyone able to land an axel in the audience 

Mass Axels? I wonder if there's a Guinness Book category for that. 

Anyway, a crack theory of mine about why Nessie will resurface at Helsinki

(Hidden due to irrelevance to the current discussion at hand :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg::59227c768286a__s:)

Spoiler

Finland is known as the land of a thousand lakes, Nessie lives in a lake (loch Ness folks, remember? :P ). There are supernatural portals connecting all the lakes in the world for supernatural creatures (including Nessie), hence why it will resurface at Helsinki, Finland, by the invocation of our time lord of Sendai!

:hachimaki:

(PS: yes, I call Yuzu the time lord of Sendai, another crack theory of mine — which should be talked about in another thread, at another time...)

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Mass Axels? I wonder if there's a Guinness Book category for that. 

ofc Hanyu is so extra he'd make a new record category – and then that'd be the only record he breaks all season. I wonder if he holds the record for the most record's broken by a figure skater (singles discipline) in history?

43 minutes ago, Tee said:

ofc Hanyu is so extra he'd make a new record category – and then that'd be the only record he breaks all season. I wonder if he holds the record for the most record's broken by a figure skater (singles discipline) in history?

Probably? The phrase 'glittering career' seems to have been coined with him in mind. 

13 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Anyway, a crack theory of mine about why Nessie will resurface at Helsinki

(Hidden due to irrelevance to the current discussion at hand :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg::59227c768286a__s:)

Hide contents

Finland is known as the land of a thousand lakes, Nessie lives in a lake (loch Ness folks, remember? :P ). There are supernatural portals connecting all the lakes in the world for supernatural creatures (including Nessie), hence why it will resurface at Helsinki, Finland, by the invocation of our time lord of Sendai!

:hachimaki:

(PS: yes, I call Yuzu the time lord of Sendai, another crack theory of mine — which should be talked about in another thread, at another time...)

I approve of your crack theories. I like them. We can have matching tinfoil hats.

15 hours ago, vanadiezz said:

We're one week short before Helsinki and I've been thinking whether I will be able to focus on my work next week.

No focus happening here for sure.

Edit: But I have my Satsuma Yuzu tea prepared. Joining the Zen club! Is there something like anxious zen? I hope there is... 

I am torn...it would be an explosion, a dream, something supernatural, if I sat at the rink in Helsinki— and then he does it!!! But then my brain steps in and whispers: wouldnˋt it be somehow...crazy...to jump this jump and risk injury and whatnot?? 

Oh well. We will see. 

:dpooh:

Edit: to me, it is the monster of monster— jumps and I fear for every skater who tries to do it.

52 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

lollll also seems like less quads from the young guys. I wonder whether Yuzu will change his layout

Knowing him, he'll Change it UP rather than down!!!!!  Trembling at that thought! :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

50 minutes ago, raebia said:

I am torn...it would be an explosion, a dream, something supernatural, if I sat at the rink in Helsinki— and then he does it!!! But then my brain steps in and whispers: wouldnˋt it be somehow...crazy...to jump this jump and risk injury and whatnot?? 

Oh well. We will see. 

:dpooh:

Edit: to me, it is the monster of monster— jumps and I fear for every skater who tries to do it.

I'm with you there. :iagree: