Suggestions?

Could we have a subforum or a division (I have no idea what to call it) under the skate debate bracket regarding technical content or for people to basically ask questions regarding technical content? A place for users to learn more about the technical aspect of figure skating. I know we all could and should read a at least a little about jumps and spins (and etc) if we want to really umderstand the programs but somehow having another person explaining or clearing doubts always helps. It took me quite some time to figure out why some skaters would get -4 GOE?.

If such threads can fall into the Skating References then it's fine. ;-)

Is there a way to see all the unread posts in one place? Like the activity stream on you know where?

It's on the main page: View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics

Not a priority but I think it would alleviate the spam/phishing issues if eventually you get a SSL certificate and use HTTPS

https is quite necessary i think in this day and age, so seconded.

Agree. Also Google uses HTTPS as a search ranking signal.

You guys are doing a wonderful job!

Some not-so-important suggestions:

1) Possibility to bring in new emoticons? I am never a fan of BS old-school smilies... is it technically possible to bring in better ones, such as emojis?

2) "Sort by number of upvotes" function. Considering the amount of comments we can get, it will help if we can view comments from the highest rated to the lowest rated ones. (especially for competition thread!)

3) User rank. This could be based on number of posts or the amount of words typed.

4)We need to have a secret thread for invisible discussions :rofl:

1) Possibility to bring in new emoticons? I am never a fan of BS old-school smilies... is it technically possible to bring in better ones, such as emojis?

2) "Sort by number of upvotes" function. Considering the amount of comments we can get, it will help if we can view comments from the highest rated to the lowest rated ones. (especially for competition thread!)

3) User rank. This could be based on number of posts or the amount of words typed.

1) Yes I agree. Some people are probably sick of me bringing up the OH forum but I love the emojis on there https://imgur.com/gallery/hM6xk

3) In the UCP there seems to be something similar to that going on (like if you've got over 100 posts you can apply to be a veteran etc.)

4) See point 3) you can apply to be a member of the Church

Suggestion: Change the name of the thread 'General News and Updates' to mention Yuzu somewhere so that people don't confuse it with general Forum news and updates. We need people to understand that's the go-to place for up-to-date Yuzuru news outside of the main general chat. If possible, that thread should also be pinned to other subforums, if there's any way to link it to them so it all directs to the same thread.

1) Yes I agree. Some people are probably sick of me bringing up the OH forum but I love the emojis on there https://imgur.com/gallery/hM6xk

3) In the UCP there seems to be something similar to that going on (like if you've got over 100 posts you can apply to be a veteran etc.)

4) See point 3) you can apply to be a member of the Church

Emojis are essential to modern communication! :D It's a huge issue1!1!1

Thanks for letting me know :)

Can we add tables to the posts? If so can someone who's IT savvy drop me a quick coding of how it should look like? Thanks in advance!

I implemented this:

[b]here is a table[/b]
[table][tr][td]Text[/td][td]Text[/td][td]Text[/td][/tr][tr][td]Text[/td][td]Text[/td][td]Text[/td][/tr][/table]

here is a table

[table][tr][td]Text[/td][td]Text[/td][td]Text[/td][/tr][tr][td]Text[/td][td]Text[/td][td]Text[/td][/tr][/table]

7) An option to embed youtube video and twitter.

if it is not too much trouble, can we have an option to embed youtube video and twitter? i asummed we'll be posting a lot of those things and some people may prefer to just see it here rather than clicking the url to take it to another page

video bbcode works for videos

building a tweet one now