Suggestions?

Some suggestions:

- Pop-up notifications if being quoted (like said above)

- Multiple quotes when replying

- Spoiler tag for big photos please

- Mobile-friendly layout (I beg you :cry: )

It's been so good, so far. Can't wait to see how this forum develop

what do you mean by multiple quotes?

what do you mean by multiple quotes?

Like, when you want to reply to several people at once, you need to quote their posts by selecting them so you can answer them just in one post.

That will prevent double posting. But correct me if it's already there yet I don't notice it, because usually each post has a tick box for it :bow:

Is this website available in mobile version? Because it's kinda hard to read from phone.

Also is it okay to make a fix size (like square size) for avatar? Because there are avatar which is portrait or landscape or too long or too wide.

And make a maximum banner size so that the pages won't be filled with a huge banners and uses a lot of mobile data to load the page ^^ sorry.

I have the same concern as a lot ppl have.....a mobile version for this web site, please :love:

A small suggestion on the font size, is it possible to make it larger? I found it's a bit difficult to read sometime....

Also, is it possible to jump to the original reply that being "quote"?

Is this website available in mobile version? Because it's kinda hard to read from phone.

Also is it okay to make a fix size (like square size) for avatar? Because there are avatar which is portrait or landscape or too long or too wide.

And make a maximum banner size so that the pages won't be filled with a huge banners and uses a lot of mobile data to load the page ^^ sorry.

And the banner is misbehaving lol :P

Oh you've got a post for us to give suggestions?!! That's really warm!

Sorry for disturbing with my private message/_\ I will post my suggestion again here

Thanks for giving us a new home!! You guys did a very good job!

Here is a little suggestion :

I am wondering if we have a area to share our fan art or some yuzuru-related designs likes necklaces or iPhone case ,etc?

I think that will be great if we can share our works in this forum!

Anyway, A BIG HUG FOR ALL OF YOU!!

Oh you've got a post for us to give suggestions?!! That's really warm!

Sorry for disturbing with my private message/_\ I will post my suggestion again here

Thanks for giving us a new home!! You guys did a very good job!

Here is a little suggestion :

I am wondering if we have a area to share our fan art or some yuzuru-related designs likes necklaces or iPhone case ,etc?

I think that will be great if we can share our works in this forum!

Anyway, A BIG HUG FOR ALL OF YOU!!

There is a thread here :3 topic27.html

idk where else I should ask this so I'd post it here.

Which platform are you all using when you post images?

I think that it would be a nice addition to the forum if we can create an accessible album of "memes" so that everyone could put in the image link of the meme in their comment.

I don't know how tapatalk works, would it be possible to implement it with this forum ?

It has nice features, such as chosing which threads to follow, going directly to the last post we read, being smartphone-friendly, that kind of thing :)

Would it make sense to attach a thread at the top of the media sub forum for requests? There's often people who ask for something in the general chat thread (also happened in the FF all the time). Like in the middle of a discussion someone comes in and wants a video of that one moment in the GPF gala from 2014 or something. Those posts often get buried in the ongoing conversations. The thread would just be for making requests and posting the respective links, without any discussion about it.

I wonder if you can change the way the url BB code works. Can it allow you to automatically add the link to an already existing text? Right now, if you select a text and click url BB code, it just adds the tags between the text and doesn't have a place to add the link (you have to manually add url=link within the opening tag to do so). When you select text and click url BB code, can we maybe add a prompt to insert the link so then the code automatically appears as:

[url=link]text[/url]

Would it make sense to attach a thread at the top of the media sub forum for requests? There's often people who ask for something in the general chat thread (also happened in the FF all the time). Like in the middle of a discussion someone comes in and wants a video of that one moment in the GPF gala from 2014 or something. Those posts often get buried in the ongoing conversations. The thread would just be for making requests and posting the respective links, without any discussion about it.

Done

Done

Thank you :) I was actually thinking about something a bit more general and not just specific about requests for subs. Like if someone remembers a fan art of Yuzu being a strawberry but they can't remember where they saw it and can't find a link. There's always someone who knows where to find this stuff, but the requests often get lost in the general chat. So I was thinking just a thread for Media Link Requests.

(shouldn't I have called it a sub forum? *hides*)

(but a sticky thread like that for requesting subs and translations would actually also be quite useful)