Suggestions?

This isn't a suggestion but a tech issue, so I'll just post here, is anyone else getting a warning page whenever they try to click on control panel/PM link? I can't seem to access my control panel without being directed to a "deceptive site ahead" warning. :cry:

Great job on the website so far, it looks really good! :D Just a small suggestion: would it be possible to have a "View first unread" button? I found it pretty useful when I needed to catch up on posts so I could just go to where I left off. If it's too difficult to implement then it's not a big deal! Thanks for everything thus far :]

Great job on the website so far, it looks really good! :D Just a small suggestion: would it be possible to have a "View first unread" button? I found it pretty useful when I needed to catch up on posts so I could just go to where I left off. If it's too difficult to implement then it's not a big deal! Thanks for everything thus far :]

I think there's one on the top right of the page, beside the page number :grin:

This isn't a suggestion but a tech issue, so I'll just post here, is anyone else getting a warning page whenever they try to click on control panel/PM link? I can't seem to access my control panel without being directed to a "deceptive site ahead" warning. :cry:

I'm getting that too ): Maybe it's because of the google bot thing investigating the site that was mentioned in the other thread?

I think there's one on the top right of the page, beside the page number :grin:

Ohh found it!! Thank you :smile

Is anyone working on a banner for the forum? I haven't worked in graphics in a while but if no one's doing one, I could try and cook something up on GIMP. I'd just need to know the size. Let me know if that's needed.

Idk if it's been mentioned, but my Chrome browser classifies it as dangerous and as having previous instances of phishing attacks. As I'm a complete techie idiot, the only thing I can do is bring this up. But thank you so much for the hard work and dedication in creating AND keeping this forum running.

Not sure if this has already been brought up but could we have notifications whenever we're quoted?

Also please could we switch the draft and the post reply button round? I keep accidentally drafting stuff instead of replying.

Thanks for all the work so far :)

I suggest maybe pining the link to that Google safe site and asking people to mark this forum as a safe site there, so we stop having so many warnings in here.

And pining the GENERAL NEWS AND UPDATES on the Media subforum, before it gets lost in there. :smile