Suggestions?

I am having a problem with topic subscription, as in I never subscribe to any topic, but I notice that if I posted more than 3 times in a topic, I am automatically subscribed to that topic. Is that the default setting? How do I change it?

Thank you!

Hm, that doesn't seem to happen to me - does anyone else have that issue?

I am having a problem with topic subscription, as in I never subscribe to any topic, but I notice that if I posted more than 3 times in a topic, I am automatically subscribed to that topic. Is that the default setting? How do I change it?

Thank you!

Hm, that doesn't seem to happen to me - does anyone else have that issue?

I have it too!

Hi !

My paypal account is at last alive again - so I wanted to make a donation to Planet Hanyu but somehow I can't find the thread about donations anymore ?

It's over here topic20.html

Thank you :)

(just a little suggestion but... I'm not sure this thread is in an intuitive place ? Perhaps it would be more logical in the "Announcements" section ? Idk)

I wonder if there's any external mods/codes that automatically eliminate extra quotes (since we can't have more than 3 in a reply), so we stop having all these open quotes in posts. If it does exist and if it can be worked somehow, even if only when we move to a personal host, it'd be really appreciated! (if only for my own personal peace of mind).

I would like to know if there's a thread or a spreadsheet that lists all videos with english translations (Or in other languages)? I know there's one about his SP and FS performances, but how about documentaries, news snippets, or other kind of shows?

I would like to know if there's a thread or a spreadsheet that lists all videos with english translations (Or in other languages)? I know there's one about his SP and FS performances, but how about documentaries, news snippets, or other kind of shows?

I don't think there is a specific spreadsheat about docs, shows, etc., and it would be a good idea to make one, but it's more difficult than his SP/FS/EX sheet, because there are more of these videos.

Just wanted to say I love the new layout to the not-hanyu-centric part of the forum. I love the naming!

Me, too! Congrats to our admins!! :love: :s_roses

Thank you. I am happy you guys like it!