Suggestions?

50 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Haha yeah they are smaller there but since we are allowing to upload pics that are 200x200px if i scale down the display size some detail might be lost :/

On the previous platform it was 200x200 though, the display size

Hence why I had them off. But I can't turn them off here. :(

Edit: For context, my first ever social platform with avatars was livejournal, so for a long time 100x100 was my icon size of choice (I even created quite a few icons back then) so everything above that seems huge to me. 

Edit 2: Actually, the previous platform did allow you to have non 200x200 avatars, since we had plenty of different sized icons, including non-square ones (like my previous Hydroblade one). This software seems to force a uniform size, which is actually better aesthetically, even if my personal preference is for even smaller avatars. 

Guest turquoiseblue

Thanks for fixing the avatar size :thanks: I think it's fine now - not too big, not too small. 

I think it would be better if the banner said "2014 Olympic Champion" on one side, and then "2014 & 2017 World Champion" on the other side. Lol  I think that looks more organized.  It will have to be changed anyway when he wins Olympics next year. :0006:

Is there a way to resize images? In the previous forum we used the image tag instead of img but here we just need to post links and the image will appear, so I'm not sure if it's possible to resize them. 

Just now, xeyra said:

Is there a way to resize images? In the previous forum we used the image tag instead of img but here we just need to post links and the image will appear, so I'm not sure if it's possible to resize them. 

You can select the image when it shows in the editor and resize it dragging the corners :)

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

You can select the image when it shows in the editor and resize it dragging the corners :)

I can? I have tried but I can't seem to be able to hit any corners. I need to test this out.....

Edit: Still can't select image to use corners..... can you give me an example of how it looks?

17 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I can? I have tried but I can't seem to be able to hit any corners. I need to test this out.....

My bad, i was sure i saw it was doable...

I think that only works in some areas... Anyway, i'll look around and i'll tell you what i found :) 

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

No, no, it includes what we had on the prophpbb platform...haha.

Oh goodie, I'd have been scared to get just under a million views in this short while.

But three weeks for a million... ain't that bad either!

Guest turquoiseblue
10 hours ago, ShiroKJ said:

I really like the addition of the hover preview :626gdau:

I like the preview option, too :yay: Many improvements have been made already :bow: :thankyou: